Suggestion: PvP, Alliance, Community Event

by tuan6668

Original Post

Suggestion: PvP, Alliance, Community Event

★★★★ Apprentice
So far this game has several game modes e.g. arena, challenge, dark side and lightside battle. Since this game is new and not even released globally yet, I'm sure there will be many more new game mode introduced in the future. However, I want to give my suggestion on new features.
1) PvP
- I like the format of PvP event in Heroes of Dragon Age. If you can improve on that, it will be awesome
- weekly tournament: when you enter the tournament, you will be joined by 49 (just an example) other players. You battle in the arena as usual and will be given points for each win in the arena. The points vary depending the strength of your opponent. After a specified time, the player with highest points win the tournament.

2) Alliance/Guild/Clan
- I hope if there is alliance war in the future, it will not just getting the highest points from the arena to win the war. I hope there will be other type of war. For example conquest war where the alliance who win the most territory win. Another example is a war where you must have attacking player and defending player. The defending player can only defend and so does the attacking player can only attack.

3)Community event
- everyone globally can participate in community event which when completed everyone will get the reward. For example, inflict a certain amount of damage to a boss, survive a number of round against a boss (hopefully it will not just about offense but also defense)

Thank you for reading my suggestions
Message 1 of 2 (533 Views)

Re: Suggestion: PvP, Alliance, Community Event

★★★★ Apprentice

I second this! I understand the game is very new and a lot of things are still in development, I sincerely hope the mentioned things are actually part of the development that is ongoing. This would bring about the atmosphere of star wars!

Message 2 of 2 (517 Views)