Suggestion: Much Needed "Outfit Loadout" Options

by BigWyrm

Original Post

Suggestion: Much Needed "Outfit Loadout" Options

★★★ Novice

I really like the ability to choose different outfits, and obviously some of them provide more camouflage than others.  Some look cool, but most of them favor a certain season (summer, winter) or environment (bombed out village, desert).

However, changing outfits during gameplay, or even before a match, is such a pain in the butt that I rarely do it. This is because I have to go and manually select each piece in convoluted menus. On top of that, each class has to be changed separately, which is even more cumbersome.

I think that, similar to the way players could have different class loadouts in BF1, that we should have 4 or 5 "outfit loadouts" that players customize in their Company section. This way, it just takes one click of a button to select the entire out fit instead of selecting all three pieces separately, with the possibility of having to choose the color of the torso and pants.

The ability to select each "outfit loadout" would be included somewhere in the menu to customize each class's weapons. It should not be attached to the weapon, however, as players may want to keep the outfit they're wearing but change their weapon mid-match.

Message 1 of 2 (245 Views)

Re: Suggestion: Much Needed "Outfit Loadout" Options

★★★ Novice

It would also be cool to have the ability to assign a default outfit to each map.

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)