Re: Suggestion: Character filter update to allow multiple tags

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suggestion: Character filter update to allow multiple tags

★★★ Novice

The character filter could use an update to allow selection of multiple tags, similar to how the mod filter allows you to select multiple options. There could be a different sections to make it easier for people, maybe one for game-related tags (e.g. activated, favorite, GL), one for alignment (e.g. dark, light, neutral), one for role (e.g. leader, attacker, tank), and one for basically everything else. I think this would be really helpful when trying to build teams to complete various challenges (e.g. no tanks in squad, or no leader) with characters that can synergize (e.g. rebels, empire, sith).

P.S. Not sure if this is where suggestions go, so giving it a shot here.

Message 1 of 2 (11,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Rice9817

Thanks for sharing. There is a SWGOH board set-up on the over on the SWGOH Forums for feedback that would be great for this and the Studio team do monitor those boards too.

I'd encourage you to head on over there and create a new thread to share this feedback with them. They may not be able to reply to everything shared on there but they review the content shared on there. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (11,603 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Rice9817

Thanks for sharing. There is a SWGOH board set-up on the over on the SWGOH Forums for feedback that would be great for this and the Studio team do monitor those boards too.

I'd encourage you to head on over there and create a new thread to share this feedback with them. They may not be able to reply to everything shared on there but they review the content shared on there. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (11,604 Views)