Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Suggestion: Ability to trade in cards for new ones

by iLikeToSnipe21

Original Post

Suggestion: Ability to trade in cards for new ones

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just a suggestion for being able to get cards you really need. I've gotten enough cards for GDI that I can get all of my epic units to level 6 or 7, whereas most of my epic Nod units are stuck at level 5 or not even unlocked. Not only that, but I'm halfway to level 13 and I only just got the Nod artillery card to unlock the unit because it was in the store. We have a mechanism to give cards to allies, but we can't do that with epic cards. How about a way to trade in your excess cards for a card of your choice, or even just a random one, of the same type of cards you traded in.

You'll see similar mechanics in many other games. For example, in CS:GO you could trade X amount of weapon skins for one higher tier weapon skin. This should come at a high cost though, maybe 3 epic cards for 1 epic card, 6 rare cards for 1 rare card, and 15 common cards for 1 common card.

I already have multiple builds that I find fun to play, but I can't play them competitively because the cards just aren't dropping for me to level up the units. With the matchmaking I get level 5 artillery and cyborgs just can't compete with level 7 or 8 units.

Message 1 of 1 (80 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help