Stuka B-2 - balancing issue

by Frienemy_666

Original Post

Stuka B-2 - balancing issue

★★★★★ Novice

The STUKA B-2 is overpowered. 

It is literatury the only plane you see right now in BF V.

Was trying to fly a bit yesterday and every time got destroyed by STUKA B-2 with 4-5 shots...

Even with full crew (2 gunners + pilot) a bomber have no chance against STUKA. 

It is poor balancing. 

Furthermore stationery anti aircraft guns are useless. Low damage and overheating way to fast. 

It is no fun to fly anymore with any other plane then Stuka B-2, since if you fly any other plane within 30 seconds from spawn you will be shot down by a STUKA.

Message 1 of 5 (686 Views)

Re: Stuka B-2 - balancing issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was about to make a post about this and saw yours.

The Stuka B-2 is pure game breaking cancer. For some reason in the last few days EVERYONE in a plane on the German side is flying the Stuka B-2 now and only using those skill less, cheap, overpowered BS cannons.

The Bordkanones do so much damage and instantly break your wings, rudder and you can’t repair. They even kill you so fast that you physically cannot react to the fact that the coward is behind you. You just die straight away. It needs completely nerfing into the ground, rate of fire, damage vs planes, the lot.

I sincerely hope EA/DICE see this thread because that plane and every coward on its bandwagon are ruining the game completely.  

Here are some clips of the complete nonsense. You can clearly hear it’s absolutely BS rate of fire and see how much damage it does:

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/paladin-evans/video/74202690

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/paladin-evans/video/74202769

Message 2 of 5 (620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I fly the B-2 and get shredded easily by almost any type of aircraft. The B-2 is basically almost only good against bombers which make it balanced IMO. It's garbage against ground targets and gets out-maneuvered by fighters. Game has way more pressing issues that need to be addressed (TTD/insta-death bug, Footsteps, high ping players killing you around corners, game/frame stuttering etc).

If you think the B-2 is overpowered then you likely only fly heavy bombers and try to farm infantry kills. 2 heavy bombers working together can take out any enemy aircraft including a B2 Stuka.

Of course the best defense is to have at least one fighter up defending your bomber. So if you see a heavy bomber in the air - spawn a fighter. It's balanced as long as everybody doesn't keep spawning in heavy bombers...

The ONLY reason I fly the B2 Stuka is to keep people from doing endless passes over heavily populated flags with the heavy bombers. That's why it's in the game.

Message 3 of 5 (606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Watch my clips. It shreds fighters and there is no time to react to the cannons shooting at you. 

Message 4 of 5 (596 Views)

I've ways found the Stuka to be garbage - innacurate bombs and it could easily be out manuevered by fighters. Of course, I haven't really been feeling any plane in V so it could just be me.

Imo, BF1 almost had the perfect balance going

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 5 (594 Views)