Stuck in "End of round" screen

by Roninpilot

Original Post

Re: Operations End of Round

★★ Novice

Happens 100% of the time for me.

On PC.

If I stay on an operation and press ESC it shows me a screen with the first operation end screen. I've stayed in an operation 4-5 games in a row and then accidentally hit ESC and it still shows the first game end screen, even though there have been 4 games after.

Only way to fix is to quit the game, ESC button does nothing.

Message 21 of 134 (2,659 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
To me this is game breaking because if you have a great streak the first thing I do and a lot of other is capture it and now if you capture it you get locked into the prior end game stats...
Message 22 of 134 (2,651 Views)

Re: Stuck in "End of round" screen

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Roninpilot 

I am really sorry for those troubles with Battlefield 1. Have you noticed this happening in every match? Have you checked those advises, @IIPrest0nII provided? Let us know, if this issue is still bothering you. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 23 of 134 (3,684 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happens all the time. Makes me not want to use that 'Join Any Operations' option. You know, I'm not really sure what it's for. How exactly is it different from Quickmatch? Why are Operations not in the Server Browser?

Message 24 of 134 (2,680 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Happened to me as well on PS4. It's getting really annoying when you and your squad are doing really well and then you have to leave.
Message 25 of 134 (2,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This glitch sucks and literally happens 100% of the time playing Operations, I would hope this takes some high kind of high priority, has been happening for a week at this point. Can no longer play operations, as there's no other way to even see the detailed score view without pressing start, please fix soon!!!!

Message 26 of 134 (2,630 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have this issue too. I haven't been able to consistently reproduce it. Seems to happen after I play operations and then switch to conquest. Also had this happen on CTE today.
Message 27 of 134 (3,604 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm getting really annoyed with this happening to me. I bump the start button and it locks me in the "End of Round screen" constantly.

In answer to questions that I'm sure will come up, I play on Xbox One and usually play Operations. Whenever I complete the operation and the next one starts, if I hit my start button at any time, it takes me to the previous Operations match End of Round screen. I can move through the screens and can hear the action going on in the current Operations match, but the only thing that works is the the quit button.If you wait until the next match starts, it will let you start playing again. Don't hit the start button again though, or you will be locked out again.

I only started playing BF1 again last week and I'm getting ready to put it back in it's case for another six months out of sheer frustration. I was going to purchase the premium, but have decided against it until this is fixed.

I've been playing every BF game on Xbox since the multi-player demo for BF2:MC came out for the original Xbox in 2005. It's my favorite series without a doubt. My level of annoyance about this issue ranks right up there with the server issues that happened at launch for several of the BF titles.
Message 28 of 134 (3,584 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had the same stuck on end of round screen issue occur several times on my platform PS4. It happens when i check the leader board while in an operations game mode.  No way to get back into the game unless the game advances to the next map or you quit.

Message 29 of 134 (3,551 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

1.Options button : the issue still exists for me 100%

2.This happens when we press the share button

Message 30 of 134 (2,617 Views)