Stuck in "End of round" screen

by Roninpilot

Original Post

Re: Operations End of Round

★ Novice

Hi!

This issue happened to me today on PS4, but I held the pause button to see the player list and took a screenshot of the scores. The game continued as normal as I heard the game announcements, but the only way for me as well was to quit the game, loosing my progress being in 2nd place.

Message 10 of 134 (3,456 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me every single time I wait for the next round and I hit the menu button on PC. So I have to quit that game that I was just in. 

Message 11 of 134 (2,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same story on Xbox One. On occasion it will allow me to rejoin once a new round begins, but I often need to quit.
Message 12 of 134 (2,036 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This happens to me and all my friends. It needs to be fixed asap....this seriously make me wanna stop playing this game. This is a bug that needs to be fixed within days....not weeks or months. 
I would also like to get some kind of feedback on this....and not be ignored on every platform you offer "help" and "support" on. 

Message 13 of 134 (2,030 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, this problem is getting bad. Seriously. Just last round I was in, I was a Cavalry, and I was going on a hell of a kill streak (at least 15 or more kills) and i pressed pause on accident, and I had to leave to the main menu. I lost so much good stuff... Fix your * EA.

Message 15 of 134 (2,023 Views)

Re: Stuck in "End of round" screen

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Roninpilot

What is your platform? Have you tried to Repair the game via Origin (if you are on PC) or reinstall the game? Would be great if you tell us what you tried exactly to solve your issue.

Message 16 of 134 (3,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even worse for me, after doing a bit of button mashing while desperately trying to get back into the game, I finally quit into a main menu with no pictures and black background. That bug basically broke the whole game for me.

Probably restarting the console will fix it, but together with the other bug that suddenly doesn't allow me to do damage to anybody although the enemies are bleeding all over my screen, I think I really lost interest in BF1 for quite a while. This clusterfu*ck after "patching" a beforehand working game has made me reconsider buying Premium at all, although I would have otherwise caved soon after having had a nice experience with BF4.

Message 17 of 134 (1,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes!!! So stupid Dice is awful at making games. I loved battlefield 4 but holy * this one has so many bugs and it keeps getting worse!!!
Message 18 of 134 (1,994 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It happens on PS4 when I hit options and trying to look at leaderboard. Sucks!
Message 19 of 134 (1,982 Views)

★★ Novice
I have to experience this bug everytime i stay on an operations server. In my opinion this is gamebraking and should have been fixed by now!
Message 20 of 134 (1,966 Views)