Re: Strategic Gallery?

by DracoDITS

Original Post

Strategic Gallery?

★★ Novice
I keep glancing over at the guy on the side of the cantina, the one standing in front of the 3 grey heads. And I was thinking:

Is there a chance that will become a gallery area? One where we can see what each hero's stats and abilities will look like when they are maxed out. Being able to see each character at max level, max gear, and max skill would be a great aid to strategic planning.

You could even make it unlockable... Maybe it unlocks after getting to a specific level, or getting 2 heroes to 7 stars, 1 light and 1 dark. Or something like that, so people have to actually play a bit before gaining access.
Message 1 of 2 (301 Views)

Re: Strategic Gallery?

★★★ Apprentice

While I do agree, having something like this would be strategically useful, I don't know that it's worth the extra time and effort (Or the game's size/load time) to put something like this directly into the game when this is inevitably going to be listed out on the forums or a fan site already. On the up side, the forums have proven useful for getting some of this information while I was building my initial team.

Message 2 of 2 (291 Views)