Re: Story mission pack

by HowlingBeast

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Also if we could buy the "Mission Pack" as a DLC in the future... Hopefully new news will be releasing soon

Message 11 of 17 (4,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@HowlingBeast This is not really keeping it alive , Keep saying ''Where is the info''/''Hope to see more info'' isnt helping anyone.. More info regarding this pack was asked by EA_Roger , Keeping it alive means talking about what ideas you have about this ''Story missions pack'' , What will it be/Is it worth getting it? Whats in it ect ect.. 

Message 12 of 17 (4,759 Views)

★ Guide
@kartov93 I don't think you really understand what a forum is. The story pack is anounced because it already exists. So it is IMPOSSIBLE to change that until release in a short time. This thread is about that specific topic, your thread is about everything (aka copy-pasting the news site). So I don't think it's spamming to talk about one thing in detail. And also a customer should always know what he gets for his money and that isn't the case here.
Message 13 of 17 (4,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Roger

Any update about this?

Message 14 of 17 (4,576 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump..

I just pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition just in case

Message 15 of 17 (4,387 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just spoke with a rep from NFS and basically said that it "may" be released as DLC but it is not confirmed 

Message 16 of 17 (4,214 Views)

★ Novice

thanks for the replying.  Im trying to figure out what the hell im buying as well.  no need for crypic shady messaging.  Its this way with all the EA games, really annoying when you can't even understand whats for sale or its misleading.  Madden is horrendous for this.  sorry for the rant lol just looking for answers.

Message 17 of 17 (3,704 Views)