Still having problems with unit levels

by iLikeToSnipe21

Original Post

Still having problems with unit levels

★★ Guide

I've kept on leaving and coming back as improvements are made to this game, but it's just getting exhausting at this point. I can't get to flawless in Champions Blitz simply because of level differences. I outplay my opponent but I just get overwhelmed since I can't take their units out fast enough, or because his units win a 1v1 encounter they'd lose at an equal level.

Rivals has massive potential but the unit levels are a crippling cancer. I appreciate the changes that have been made to try and alleviate this, but it's just a bunch of weak band-aids on a core problem.

I've spent a ton of time explaining why unit levels are bad and what other options there are for monetization, I'm not going to waste anymore time explaining. I'm out and I'm not coming back until unit levels are gone. I wish the devs the best, I hope you're able to fix this.

Message 1 of 2 (238 Views)

Re: Still having problems with unit levels

★ Guide
Agreed, the unit levels are making it harder for everyone. Even tho with this reset everyone is at max level but there is "tiers" to the levels. Where you fill up the unit bar 3 times before level advancement. Well this makes the units higher than a base level which means more DPS and health. I for one would like to see unit levels gone then the only thing in the game would be how good the player is.
Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)