Re: Sticker packs for new characters disappeared

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sticker packs for new characters disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Please, help Standard smile

After opening torch and goat sticker all sticker packs for opening new characters (75k) disappeared from sticker pack store. Also if temporary hero case appears, i can't buy it, it just don't show price and button "buy"

I didn't open all characters, and I can't understand how to get them now. How can I open all of them without stickers?

Message 1 of 10 (1,433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

So the legendary characters as stated will have to be bought in packs like said.  Or through special chest as a community challenge reward. Party characters like splash said will be infinity time.  You can wait for infinity packs but you’re going to go broke before you even get a piece probably.  You can set infinity time to easy to make it quicker.  Go into garden or graveyard ops on easy, wait for the first wave to start then leave.  Infinity time will now be on easy.   

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (1,254 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You'll have to find the missing pieces in other packs or by playing Infinity Time, I'm guessing.

EDIT:  By other packs, I mean the mid-ranged/priced packs and not the 2500 coin pack.

Message 2 of 10 (1,381 Views)

Which standard (non-legendary) characters are you missing?

Message 3 of 10 (1,367 Views)

★★ Novice

@pandareno1999 thanks for you reply, it seems all characters I'm missing are legendary :D

i'm missing: Disco Chomper, Iron Citron, Party Citron, Party Rose, Party Corn, Commando Corn, Party Imp, Scallywag Imp, Toxic Brainz, Party Brainz, Captain Partyman.

So I have no other choice than open packs for 35k and hope for the best? Oo

But still why I can't buy for 150k when temporary hero is available to play, attaching photo 

Message 4 of 10 (1,260 Views)

★★ Novice
@spIash_damage thank you for reply, yes I think mid-ranged price will help. I'm sure I got several stickers from it. Infinity rime will try, thanks Standard smile
Message 5 of 10 (1,257 Views)

Champion (Retired)

So the legendary characters as stated will have to be bought in packs like said.  Or through special chest as a community challenge reward. Party characters like splash said will be infinity time.  You can wait for infinity packs but you’re going to go broke before you even get a piece probably.  You can set infinity time to easy to make it quicker.  Go into garden or graveyard ops on easy, wait for the first wave to start then leave.  Infinity time will now be on easy.   

Message 6 of 10 (1,255 Views)

All of the characters you listed are legendary characters.  You cannot get any stickers for these from character packs.  Party characters come from infinity time.  For the rest, you have to grind the 35K packs for a very small chance of getting one of the stickers.  They take a lot of time to get, thus being called legendary.  You can also get the stickers on occasion from the red community challenge chest or from RUX for 1M coins.

Message 7 of 10 (1,192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Message 8 of 10 (1,152 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AlexPodpalchenko 

You bet and good luck!

Message 9 of 10 (1,142 Views)

★ Guide
@pandareno1999 I wish Legendary characters made me shoot better!!!!
Message 10 of 10 (1,076 Views)