Stealth Tank makes Phantom obsolescent?

by xrmiao4

Original Post

Stealth Tank makes Phantom obsolescent?

★★★★ Guide

Stealth is too strong vs air. Basically it oneshots all notech air while phantom has problem killing mohawk/orcab/inferno. Also stealth can also kill light vehicles and is cheaper.

Message 1 of 3 (223 Views)

Re: Stealth Tank makes Phantom obsolescent?

★★★★★ Guide
first off, stealth tank is love, and is all you need for a long and fulfilling marriage.

*clears throat*

Aside from that, they kinda sorta do the same thing, but differently. Phantom is an attack fighter, able to take a punch and give it out. Stealth tank very much doesn't like to be shot by even lasers.

Lastly, phantom has EMP and while this isn't a big deal on small fries, it's a very big deal when shutting down big fish like kodiak/basilisk/obelisk of light.

So stealth tank is kinda a high micro anti-light vehicle and air unit, phantom is the dedicated answer to shut all air down.
Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: Stealth Tank makes Phantom obsolescent?

★ Guide

What other uses a stealth tank has anyways? can it be a useful scout if one tried to avoid attacking and going near infantry? I mean if I had someone come to play C&C Rivals, I could use it to covertly spy on him and see what's he's up in a practice battle. I would the teach the person how counter, do advanced counter, scouting and perform micro. It will be fun to use a stealth unit as nothing more than a scout, like the Starcraft unit called the observer. I always wanted to have a scout that can't be attacked unless one doesn't micro it in the enemies base. I mean I would send a talon zipping here and there to see what the enemy is up to. The enemy gets fooled into chasing the Talon, even though its only a scout. Same thing can be said for attack bikes.

Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)