Re: Stats

by JediScum81

Original Post

Stats

★ Novice
This game is great but we are missing our stats page with kd ...weapons ...deaths.. best gamemodes.. wins...loses.. ect.
Message 1 of 10 (622 Views)

@IamReeves69

You have a few Stats on the Menue of BF1, and a lot of the Stats you can see on the Battlefield Companion App!

But if you still wanna give some Feedback, please share it on the Battlelog Forums: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 10 (606 Views)

★★ Guide
Hello @IamReeves69

You can check your stats. If you scroll over to solider in the main menu it will tell you Best weapon, Best vehicle, Most score with a certain class and Best sidearm and it says your kd, win loss, and more! Also if you go to the companion app you check a bunch of in depth stats as well.

Thanks,
Zoie
Message 3 of 10 (605 Views)

★ Novice
Companion app sucks. BF4 stats page was way better same as the app was too
Message 4 of 10 (595 Views)

@IamReeves69

I know, not everybody like the Companion App!

But about your question, it's that what i said in my first post! If you wanna see that stats!
More we can't do here for you! Standard smile

But you can share your Feedback/Ideas on the Battlelog Forums about the App! Link is in my first post up there!

Greets,
(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks!

Message 5 of 10 (588 Views)

★ Novice
Vehicle destroyed stats are wrong... it's based on how many vehicles you spawned that got destroyed in not how many enemy vehicles you've destroyed... I've posted the bug with no response. It is completely incorrect and I'm shocked they haven't fixed it.
Message 6 of 10 (558 Views)

@JoeShotU

Thanks for that Informations. If you know some things like that what need to be changed or shows wrong, please share that Feedback in the Battlelog Forums.

Link up there in a previous post from me!

Greets,
Travis

Message 7 of 10 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

good

Message 8 of 10 (507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @trrespawn }

You can us this link to see your Battlefield 1 Stats...
https://battlefieldtracker.com/

[ Am not working for EA, If is answer good please Grant XP or accept as Solution ].

[ Thanks for using EA ANSWERS HQ! ].

Message 9 of 10 (505 Views)

★ Guide
Searching your profile on Battlefield Tracker is the best way to go. All stats are there.
Message 10 of 10 (495 Views)