[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can you stat reset in madden 20 exhibition on ps4

Message 1 of 4 (3,622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stat reset madden 20

Community Manager

Hey, @Rehsons.

Great question to ask, but I'm afraid resetting stats is not available via in-game nor by our Support staff. Is there a reason why you want to reset the stats?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,596 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @Rehsons.

Great question to ask, but I'm afraid resetting stats is not available via in-game nor by our Support staff. Is there a reason why you want to reset the stats?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (3,597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It keeps saying I lost when the person I play quits can I restart on my stats

Message 3 of 4 (3,157 Views)

Community Manager

@cowboysh2 

Our Support does not have the ability to reset stats. If you're getting a loss after a connection error, it is likely that you are receiving a generic connection error that shows up when there is a disconnection from the servers. A loss indicates your connection broke off from the servers first, so it's important to reboot your network to establish a fresh connection to the servers to help minimize more losses going forward.

Xbox One: 

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

PS4:

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (3,115 Views)