Re: Star Wars

by CloudMcRip

Original Post

Star Wars

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When I played in Heroes Vs Villains mode, I saw a cheater. Details:

1. In the attached video there are moments in which it can be seen that he firing once kills the hero. 2. He insulted other players, calling them losers (the opposite team, not his own) 

Edit: Removed video and the ID

Message 1 of 2 (250 Views)

Re: Star Wars

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Kartoxa78You need to report it to the customer support, a mod will edit your post here because we aren't allowed to post and show names of cheater, rulebreakers...
The reaction of EA is top but the Action is "flop".
They will tell you that they takes it serious, but then, nothing really happened. They send maybe the cheater a message where they remind him not to break rules...
I actually never saw that a person got banned, on ps4 on battlefield v I reported an stream sniper with evidences and I wasn't the only one... what happenes? We take your report serious and act against them, but because of data protection we are not allowed to say you what happens to the "cheater".

As Victim you have always the right to know which kind of punishment the offender got, because you knows then if they keep up your rights or hurt them.
Without to say what happened to the offender, EA hurts rights of victims.
Sorry for that criticism, but that was my personal experience with reporting cheater on EA/DICE games in the last 3 years, when you put hours of work to put information that somebody breaks rules and nothing happens.

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)