Re: Star Wars Battlefront II - Release Notes - Update 2.0

by -UE-VenomKing

Original Post

Community Manager

@Tinogiggedy You don't have any skill points in that screenshot.

You won't have skill points straight away after the patch, you'll start earning them when you play and level up. Your Rey's already pretty highly leveled, so it'll probably take a while to earn a skill point, but if you play a lesser-progressed class or hero, you should be able to get a point to see if the issue persists. 

@Rosscyefc

Can you try restarting your system then check again? If this has no effect, can I check what region you're in and what system you're on?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 25 (1,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
It says 1 skill point right next to the blanked out upgrade.
Message 12 of 25 (1,043 Views)

★ Pro

That's what it costs to upgrade. Your available skill points are displayed on the top right of your cards (currently 0).

Message 13 of 25 (1,028 Views)

Community Manager

@Tinogiggedy If you have a skill point to spend it'll look like this. 

swbfIIskillpoint.PNG

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 25 (1,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Yeah I kinda clocked that just after I posted it like a numb nuts. Thanks for taking the time to make it clear.
Message 15 of 25 (1,022 Views)

★ Guide
Where is the fix for the level 50 trophy bug/achievement... people have been posting for over a month about it now???
Message 16 of 25 (1,015 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dont know if it was intended or not. Cant find anything about this in the changelog. But all blaster-heroes runs slower than regular troopers. This definitely cannot have been meant to be implemented.

I mean blaster heroes already have a hard enough time trying to dodge and stay away from saber-heroes. But now its next to impossible. And as an added feedback, i highly suggest the DICE dev-team take another look at the dodging mechanics. Cause it just doesnt work like it should do.

You basicly get stun-locked and cannot use abilities or run away. Making HvV just a hack and slash mode. You said that you changed how the dodge works to better implement skill into dodging sabers.

But when you basicly just have to stand there and wait untill your dead doesnt seem like alot of skill for me. Also as a saber-hero you dont need to much else then spam left mouse button. Wheres the skill in that? I would like hero battles to contain high skill level, where every single ability/dodge/jump/main attack to matter on who comes out on top from that battle. 

Not just run up to someone lock him in saberlock and hack at him untill hes dead.

Message 17 of 25 (998 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks for the update. Why can I not seem to play in bespin? Also, why are the blaster heroes so slow? HvV is frustrating as a blaster hero now!
Message 18 of 25 (979 Views)

★ Apprentice
When I asked about the hero sprint speed, I received an answer that the game team is looking into the issue.

I am assuming then that it is unintentional as has been previously mentioned.

Bespin is an awesome map!
I like everything about the update except that I cannot play as my favorite star wars character because even though he looks young, he runs slower than the older Han Solo from The Force Awakens. XD
Looking forward to April!
Thanks!
Message 19 of 25 (924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey EA Battlefront 2 team Do you think sometime in the future do you think you can add General Grievous and Captain Rex as those were Ideas I had under the topic new heroes sometime in the future?

Message 20 of 25 (913 Views)