Star Wars Battlefront II - Release Notes - Night on Endor Update (18/04)

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II - Release Notes - Night on Endor Update (18/04)

★ Pro

Seasons will focus around a specific theme (such as a new Star Wars film, or an anniversary in the Star Wars Universe) and will usually span multiple months.

In March we launched the Progression Update, April is Night on Endor and moving forward we’re committed to keeping up this cadence of content updates.

We can confirm that Season Two will be coming in May

So season two will be Solo: A Star Wars Story themed.

I saw that coming. 

Message 11 of 24 (906 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_Ataashi while at this point I'm grateful we're getting anything in the way of updates/fixes/communication I've gotta say...

• Don't recall ANYONE ever requesting any Ewok content be it limited time or permanent
  • Do seem to recall EVERYONE (or majority of people) asking for Clone Wars Season updates and not what appears like it's going to be a Solo based season?
  • Glad to see bug fixes listed but still no mention of the rank 50 farce. Not even an increase in available ranks to bypass it?
  • No mention either of the loading times issue, the daily crate not showing up, the lack of menu screen sound at startup, multiple other major bugs/issues?
  • Nothing in the way of a roadmap which we were promised?

On a positive note we'll be able to get the life-changing amount of 100 credits for winning a round though, lol :eahigh_file:

Hope this hasn't come across as too negative but overall these release notes beg the question...

Has anyone been listening to player feedback and requests at all? Ever? 

I know the true answer but thought I'd ask anyway Raised eyebrow

Message 12 of 24 (886 Views)

★★★ Pro

@EA_Ataashi

Is there any info on changing appearances during matches? Or will that still be restricted to the main menu?

Message 13 of 24 (875 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @felker_s

Unfortunately, this feature won't be introduced in the upcoming update Frown 

I know it's already been a highly requested option and with new appearances coming into the game soon, it would definitely be very useful.

I'll let you know once I hear any news about it in the future!

/Ataashi

Message 14 of 24 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_Ataashi
Thanks for the heads-up. It's understandable though, a lot of new content needs to be implemented, it's better to test them in smaller steps. I just hope that this will be on the radar for later updates.

Message 15 of 24 (774 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Ataashi

Thanks for the updates!

Are you able to tell us exactly what time on 4/18 the patch will go live?

Message 16 of 24 (753 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @DCdelta

I don't have exact hours to share (yet), but you should know that there won't be any servers downtime when patch will go live Standard smile

Also, get prepared for downloading approximately 4.3GB of data on all platforms Wink

/Ataashi

Message 17 of 24 (749 Views)

★ Pro

I wish I knew in advance that assigning our crafting part skill points only upgrades cards, and not increases level. I assigned 7 points to my level 21 Luke's X Wing thinking upgrading 4 cards would get me to 25 then I could purple out my equipped cards.

Doesn't work that way.

Basically wiped my butt with 7 skill points to upgrade cards I'll never use.

Message 18 of 24 (692 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Kanrei13
This was stated before.

Message 19 of 24 (683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make Ewok Hunt a permanent gamemode. It is so much fun, and i love the excitement and chills in it. I'm sure many people agree with me, so please make it permanent.

Message 20 of 24 (652 Views)