Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Update FAQ

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Update FAQ

★★★ Apprentice
From the conversation between David and I had yesterday, it seems that is going to be up to DICE to fix it since I can't access the menu and collect them myself. You're right, this problem is quite unique. I'm probably the only one who had the terrible idea of stacking milestones together.

Here's the link for the video. It should let anyone access it since I made it sharable

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GgNkn0mk5ZVfGKKXw0vG3MqDdUTrJiy9/view?usp=drivesdk

I'll keep you posted with anything that happens next
Message 51 of 68 (1,588 Views)

Champion
Thanks
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★ Apprentice
It looks like the new patch might have fixed my game since it mentions fixing an specific game crash on the new patch notes from today. I'm gonna try it out today once I get back home and to further confirm what exactly the issue was, the issue was mainly me not collecting the milestones. The Feb 19 patch made it where all my milestones got collected and that was the source of the crash. Can't wait to try this game out once again. I'm super excited!!!
Message 53 of 68 (1,521 Views)

Champion
@pedromyahi11 - That would be great if it was fixed. Let me know the result.
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★ Apprentice
It didn't work, maybe next patch Frown
Message 55 of 68 (1,506 Views)

Champion
@pedromyahi11 - Sorry to hear it not being fixed. Have you tried to contact EA_David again?
I've still got a problem with the rank 50 trophy which has been fixed for all that have reached the rank post server maintenance but the fix is not retrospective.

★ Pro

Yes, still no rank 50 achievement.  Confused

Message 57 of 68 (1,487 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Kanrei13 @ggibb65 For the rank 50 achievement/trophy we are still working on that issues, I don't have an ETA on when it will be fixed. 

/Atic 

Message 58 of 68 (1,460 Views)

Champion
@EA_Atic - Thanks for the reply. Maybe you should post on the Bug report thread. It may settle some people down for a while.

EA DICE Team

Hey @ggibb65 Thanks for the tip! 

I have done that a few times already Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 60 of 68 (1,426 Views)