Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Update FAQ

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Update FAQ

Champion
@pedromyahi11
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "your account is broken". Is it an Origin account?
The following was posted about a similar problem way back in 2016>
"I had wanted to change my Xbox account off of my old origin account to which I went about by deleting the old origin account with the Xbox account still linked to it. After I had done this I then discovered that doing this and adding the same Xbox account to a new origin breaks the link and doesn't allow to play any EA games online.
Is there any fixes or alternatives where the Xbox account can still be used to play these EA games online on the Xbox without creating a whole new Xbox account?"
EA-David's reply was as follows: "No, breaking this link will remove your ability to play BF1, you would need to create a new account.

This is an issue we are aware of, but I have no info on when this would change. "

Is their any similarity with your problem?
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Is nothing to do with my origin account because I could play my Battlefront 2 with other accounts and not with mines. I'm sure the problem lays with the update since the problem started right after the update. Is an account issue that is impossible for me to fix and right now it lays on EA who have been giving me a hard time by keeping me waiting for long period of times. My origin account was never messed with either so I'm sure is the update that broke something on my account. The reason why I'm saying that my origin account is not the problem because I could currently play Battlefront 1 and other EA games with no problem from my account.
Message 22 of 68 (1,554 Views)

Champion

@pedromyahi11

OK. It was just another option I thought may have been the problem. It looks like you've covered all account problems. If I come across other people with same issue and have solved it, I will let you know.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Champion
Sorry, I forgot to ask if the March 21 update had any affect?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I know this sounds crazy but I have a strong feeling that I'm the only one with this issue. EA told me to wait for the March update which I did and it had ZERO effect at all to my case. I appreciate that you're looking out for other people like me and if you want to see further more, look at my video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0PJzARCfaGEYsNqzoI90erK11yC7GY0/view?usp=drivesdk

Just today as well, I went to another of my friends house to have a good time and I told him about my problem with Battlefront 2. This is the third friend that has had my account in their xbox and he also saw how my account froze on the menu screen and then crashed me back to xbox home.

I'm telling you and anyone else that's concern about my case. My account is the core issue and the Feb 19 patch has some correlation to do with it since that was the day that my game has become unplayable. I have xbox clips of me playing Battlefront 2 a day before the patch as well.

The EA expert team is working for a solution but I honestly think that my data will be deleted or my problem won't ever reach a solution. I guess out of all the people who purchased the game, I was the only one who can't play it, it's been like for more than a month now.
Message 25 of 68 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I know this sounds crazy but I have a strong feeling that I'm the only one with this issue. EA told me to wait for the March update which I did and it had ZERO effect at all to my case. I appreciate that you're looking out for other people like me and if you want to see further more, look at my video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0PJzARCfaGEYsNqzoI90erK11yC7GY0/view?usp=drivesdk

Just today as well, I went to another of my friends house to have a good time and I told him about my problem with Battlefront 2. This is the third friend that has had my account in their xbox and he also saw how my account froze on the menu screen and then crashed me back to xbox home.

I'm telling you and anyone else that's concern about my case. My account is the core issue and the Feb 19 patch has some correlation to do with it since that was the day that my game has become unplayable. I have xbox clips of me playing Battlefront 2 a day before the as well.

The EA expert team is working for a solution but I honestly think that my data will be deleted or my problem won't ever reach a solution. I guess out of all the people who purchased the game, I was the only one who can't play it, it's been like for more than a month now.
Message 26 of 68 (1,477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Please visit the post in the forum I made regarding my issue.

Is called "Feb 19 update broke my game"

I'll answer you there since my post is getting removed for some reason. Frown
Message 27 of 68 (1,490 Views)

Champion
Issue is that credits are not worth what they were. Now you can only dress them differently. Used to be like rolling dice or playing roulette. You MIGHT get a Rare card or crafting points to be able to upgrade a card. Some way to build your character. But now everyone will have massive credits that do nothing for your build of a character. I wish they would allow me to earn Skill Points that I can use anywhere. That way I can build characters up that are weak to a point where they are good enough to use..
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 28 of 68 (1,479 Views)

Champion
@pedromyahi11

Whereabouts in the forum, I couldn't find your post. Also, do you have an external Hard drive on your Xbox?

★★★ Apprentice
I've notice that my post got taken down. EA is funny lmaooooo.

Either way the problem isn't hardware (I believe). I don't have a external hard drive either. I'm losing hope on this game because I don't know what can be done to be fix this.
Message 30 of 68 (1,443 Views)