Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Community Calendar for May

by ggibb65

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront II Community Calendar for May

EA DICE Team

Star Wars Battlefront II Community Calendar for May.

Heroes vs Villains mechanic rework later this month, alongside the addition of a new map to Capital Supremacy.

What are you looking forward to? 

/Atic 

Message 1 of 15 (2,754 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Can't wait for the 24-26th! I love those 2x and 3x XP weekends. I have 1 one gamertag maxed out mostly (except for the bomber which is only level 22). My other profile is mostly brand new. Playing the game from the ground up again on a separate gamertag.
Message 2 of 15 (2,737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

17-19....no vehicles air or ground Standard smile

Message 3 of 15 (2,724 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
No time limit in Capital Supremacy, please!
Message 4 of 15 (2,632 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Would still like a hero free GA. Just 20 v 20 troopers, gets real boring with heroes running around cutting everything in their path down.

Message 5 of 15 (2,561 Views)

★ Apprentice
Why not separate bonus XP weekends, so that people won't have to decide between heroes and starships?
Message 6 of 15 (2,550 Views)

Champion

Whilst on the subject of Heroes, I started a new match on Hoth last night and my first opponent was Darth Maul. I had only just reached the first Rocket pickup point. I checked the spawn screen to see if Heroes were any cheaper but they were still had the same BP requirements. Can anyone tell me why a hero was available so early (within the 1st 15secs of the match)?  

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

EA DICE Team

You don't happen to have video of this happening? @ggibb65 

/Atic

Message 8 of 15 (2,516 Views)

★★★ Pro

@ggibb65 

As we had the anniversary for the release of The Phantom Menace, both Obi-Wan and Darth Maul were 200 BP each. It was for the weekend only, if I'm not mistaken.

Message 9 of 15 (2,508 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Atic-Sorry but no.

@felker_s   I was unaware of that promo - if so it was my mistake. Thanks for enlightening me.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."