Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2

by darthb0239

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront 2

★★★ Novice

Hello EA, I play star wars battlefront 2 and I think the game needs one more thing, more villain skins. So I came up with 2 Darth Vader skins I believe me and the community would love.

1: Darth Vader Death Star (the one with red lenses and where his robes go over his chestplate completely) plz have in crates

2: Darth Vader Malachor from star wars rebels season 2 (technically the Death Star looks except his right lense is cut off, to makes it realistic update the voice)

plz add these skins, I would love to play as them.

Message 1 of 5 (1,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @darthb0239

Thank you so much for feedback! I think you have some great ideas for new skins for Darth Vader Standard smile

While at the moment I don't have any information about upcoming cosmetic items updates, I can suggest keeping an eye on this thread on the official Star Wars Battlefront II forum. If anything new comes up, you'll find it there first.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (966 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @darthb0239

Thank you so much for feedback! I think you have some great ideas for new skins for Darth Vader Standard smile

While at the moment I don't have any information about upcoming cosmetic items updates, I can suggest keeping an eye on this thread on the official Star Wars Battlefront II forum. If anything new comes up, you'll find it there first.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (967 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for considering my ideas about Star Wars Battlefront II. I also have some suggestions if you ever add an order 66 DLC. 

1: Hero and Villain: I think the Grand Inquisitor and Jocasta Nu would fit this map.

2: Ships: I think that the Villain ship would be the Grand Inquisitor's Tie Advanced or Darth Vader's new ship from the comics and Jocasta Nu's Jedi star fighter for the hero ship

3: SHIP UPDATE: I think since this map centers around Darth Vader i came up with a new (and VERY unique) ability for Darth Vader's Tie Advanced, you can not escape: all enemies in front of Vader's Tie are highlighted in red and are visible through walls.

Thank you for your time and I hope you consider these ideas. 

Message 3 of 5 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi EA i came up with 2 heroes and 2 villains for a star wars rebels DLC that could have Vader Malachor from my first post and some skin ideas for villains and heroes in the game

rebels DLC characters: Thrawn, Hera, Ezra, and the 9th Brother Inquisitor.

skins for Heroes and Villains

Vader: Death Star and Malachor from my first post,

Luke: cloud city and farmboy

Kylo: cape less

Han: SMUGGLER (NOT THE STORY MODE ONE, EVERYONE HATES IT!). and the force awakens Han AKA daddy Han

Maul: Hood and rebels

Phasma: battle damaged

Finn: the force awakens and FN-2187

Rey: Gunner (its in the crait battle from the last Jedi)

the Emperor: Sideous and senate. #I am the senate

Message 4 of 5 (841 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi EA. I have a few ideas for a rogue one DLC. Here they are.

Director Krennic, abilitys: Death trooper grenade: basically a death trooper thermal emploder in the game. Enforce: all Death troopers spawn by Krennic for 10 sec. Krennic's Blast: basically Lando's sharp shot.

Jyn Erso, abilitys: Thermal surprise: Jyn throws a thermal detonator but is not seen by enemy and explodes when an enemy walks on it. E-11: Jyn pulls out a E-11 for 20 sec. Disable: all enemy blasters are disabled for 3 sec.

Jyn Erso's U-wing, abilitys: Spy: the U-wing disappears for a few sec. Afterburner: the U-wing blasts of for a few sec. K's odds: the U-wing deals more damage for a few sec.

Krennic's shuttle, abilitys: Intimidating: Krennic's shuttle deals more damage for a few sec. Afterburner: Krennic's shuttle blasts of for a few sec. Tracker: Krennic's shuttle activates a hard lock.

Message 5 of 5 (757 Views)