Re: Battalia...ea staffer or redwood plant you make the call

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@Mister_Crac wrote:

What is Discord actually? Is it what all the cool kids are using these days instead of good old-fashioned forums on the internet? :-)

Uhm no... it's more of a modern type of IRC optional with added TeamSpeak / Skype like voice-chat.

That's why I use Discord, back to the really old days where online forums didn't exist.

Oh and I'm a cool grown up man, who likes the idea and the execution of that. 

Message 11 of 16 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@infantyman9244 wrote:
Ya thats not a lie but ok ya ok. Lets say that a guy that use to post in here can't post any more, wouldn't that be because he got kicked out because someone reported him and went against the grain so to speak for hie ideas. I would believe so.

If it isn't a lie, then the burden of truth is on you to prove otherwise. But there is nothing you can proove because you are a liar.

But deadpoolTRD got banned? Ahahhahahaha! That actually gives me mixed emotions. A) I honestly didn't think EA would ban people, I mean most people are toxic players and that is all EA seems to garner (This topic is a fine example) But honestly, what did he expect to happen when he made a topic that was nothing but swearing at the developers? Hahaha. But I will miss his irate rantings. I even checked in on him every week to see if he still played the game, wondering when he would * post on the forums some more. Oh well. Guess he took things a step too far even for EA.

@ropeAd0pe wrote:

What is discord? 

Discord is basically a live chat where you can chat with others about topics. We have a decent community driven one for Rivals which has hosted several for cash tournaments. Come check us out =) https://discord.gg/949megE

Message 12 of 16 (534 Views)

★ Guide
Everything you just said is a lie. Now you have to prove the truth.

See how easy that is to say. On this forum I don't think anyone really cares about what others are really saying, for example about the desync you went on about saying that a dev told you all of this. How exactly can you prove do you have the transcrip from that chat, most likely not.
See what I just did there.
Message 13 of 16 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I know I shouldn't bite, but hey, this should be fun.

You should have requested something harder however.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cncrivals/comments/ax5g59/anyone_had_this_message_before/

Bam, super easy link is super easy. Scroll down and you will see the first comment by Gasty, one of the developers at Redwood. He linked this reddit page to the community itself via his official account, so we do know it was him.

Now it's your turn, prove that I did everything you said I did. But you can't, because it never happened, because you are a liar, and in the process of lying. And no, I don't have to prove my innocence to an internet troll because there is nothing to prove. You sit there and make up claims out of thin air and expect me to refute them how exactly? "I was sitting in my living room december 4th, 2018 playing destiny 2 and not on the phone with an EA rep paying them to remove an obvious troll slandering their own company." like really? Grow up.

So now I have asked you to provide proof of your claims for the 3rd and final time. If you cannot, then everyone in this thread knows you are a liar. So please, enlighten us with your actual proof, or don the mantel you so desperately deserve.
Message 14 of 16 (516 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BattaIia is definitely an EA plant. Duh. But he gives good info so I’m ok with it. 😂😂😂

Message 15 of 16 (472 Views)

Community Manager

I am closing this thread down.

Folks it is NOT OK to create threads/engage in discussions that target/talk about someone. That is called Naming and Shaming and breaks the rules of this forum. Check out the Answers HQ forum rules under the Don'ts section. If you do, you'll note that we've outlined that doing something on this list often can get you suspended, or sometimes even banned so please do read these forum rules fully. I'm bringing the rules to your awareness this time but please be mindful that breaking the rules going forward will result in time outs being applied. 

The Answers HQ Forum Rules and Guidelineshttps://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/New-EA-Forum-Rules-amp-Guidelines/td-p/6075534

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 16 of 16 (774 Views)