Re: Squad numbers for national teams cannot be edited in Fifa 20?

by Miloanadjose

Original Post

Squad numbers for national teams cannot be edited in Fifa 20?

★★★ Newbie

Why can't we change squad number for national teams in Fifa 20? In Fifa 19 this could be done by going to edit player, but now you cannot see the national teams from there, which means you cannot edit the squad number for given player and if you put in for example Firmono in the Brazil squad he will have number 9 and you cannot change it to 20.

Message 1 of 12 (13,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sucks 

Message 2 of 12 (13,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes. This is ridiculous. England play with numbers 1-11 and its unrealistic having players wearing numbers 40 etc. Why would they remove the possibility to edit national team numbers?

Message 3 of 12 (13,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is a way to edit the kit numbers for international teams, it’s just ridiculous.

Message 4 of 12 (12,534 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 12 (12,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What is the solution????????

Message 6 of 12 (12,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@reuzil25 what is it need to know pls so much
Message 7 of 12 (12,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@harryjw22 The only way I’ve been able to change the players the numbers is when I go the national squads part of the edit teams section and pick the players you want for the team. For example with the Brazil roster on my game when you’re picking the Players for the squad, firmino is number 9 so I replaced him with Gabriel Jesus and they automically gave Jesus number 9 and then I replaced another striker from the Brazil squad with firmino and they gave firmino number 20.
Message 8 of 12 (12,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@khodortaha The only way I’ve been able to change the players the numbers is when I go the national squads part of the edit teams section and pick the players you want for the team. For example with the Brazil roster on my game when you’re picking the Players for the squad, firmino is number 9 so I replaced him with Gabriel Jesus and they automically gave Jesus number 9 and then I replaced another striker from the Brazil squad with firmino and they gave firmino number 20.
Message 9 of 12 (12,118 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is this going to be sorted in fifa 21? On the "edit teams" screen in the menus can we not just have an option of edit kit numbers. So we dont actually have to go edit the player.

Because thats my next issue is when you edit a player he loses all his 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions (if they had them). Even if the only thing you change is his kit number.. and once youv saved that player it takes you all the way back to the customize screen... every other  fifa it just goes back to the team and even on the player you just saved so why is it so difficult and annoying now. We should be able to choose up to 4 positions for the player to have and be able to pick any position. Because right now you cant make someone a RWB, LWB, CM, CF, LW and RW

Message 10 of 12 (10,708 Views)