Re: Squad XP etc

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Squad XP etc

★★★ Pro

From now on, I would like to add a boost function like Squad XP like Battlefield 4 and 1. I am not good at sniper.

Message 1 of 8 (656 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Hello @masushowa

There is XP boost coming later to Battlefield V called "Time Saver"

Time savers
In the spring, there are two types of time savers that can be purchased through Battlefield Currency: Tier Catch-Up XP Boost.

Tier Catch-Up is used to unlock chapter rewards for players who do not have enough time to get items to play.

XP Boost then increases the amount of experience points you get for playing. As a result, it can climb the rankings of the chapter, career, weapons, techniques and classes faster.

SOURCE: https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/battlefield-5-currency

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (638 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

In addition, I think that the difference between the beginners and the veterans of the game is filled, and the beginners can enjoy it.

Message 2 of 8 (652 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @masushowa

There is XP boost coming later to Battlefield V called "Time Saver"

Time savers
In the spring, there are two types of time savers that can be purchased through Battlefield Currency: Tier Catch-Up XP Boost.

Tier Catch-Up is used to unlock chapter rewards for players who do not have enough time to get items to play.

XP Boost then increases the amount of experience points you get for playing. As a result, it can climb the rankings of the chapter, career, weapons, techniques and classes faster.

SOURCE: https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/battlefield-5-currency

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 3 of 8 (639 Views)

[ Edited ]

I think I remember them saying xp boosts would be made available later on and they just recently announced a rank increase so I'm sure they'll launch at the same time.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/battlefield-5-currency

Until we get them I suggest you use the new P08 Artillery - it apparently does pretty good damage, has a drum mag, and is very accourate so you don't need to waste time with rifles

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 8 (632 Views)

@TTZ_Dipsy

I also think that it will be released at the same time..

Message 5 of 8 (620 Views)

★★★ Pro

Recently, I am busy with work and do not play PS4, XBOX, PC. In addition, there are many business trips at work.
This is nice.

Message 6 of 8 (613 Views)

@masushowa

Take care and see you soon on the Battlefield Standard smile

Message 7 of 8 (606 Views)

★★★ Pro

Also, all consoles have BFV. So the bias is better and better.

Message 8 of 8 (605 Views)