Squad Battles is so rigged!

by fredthehead331

Original Post

Re: Squad Battles is so rigged!

★★★ Novice
Actually I think I've got a pretty good case against this game manipulation with the data I've collected online. Someone needs to make a stand against for the little guy.
I will never purchase an EA product again but EA won't care about how long I've been loyal or how much money I've spent. Maybe the publicity from legal action will hit them more then one person not buying they're products again
Message 31 of 54 (5,464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
This game just gets worse! Take a look at the photo of the team ive just played!!!

78 rated team with 22 chemistry... 2 goalkeepers as strikers and a cb as a striker.... no actual defenders and a goalkeeper at cb then a left winger in goal....
I always play legendary to maximise my points maybe drop it down to world class if im not playing to well.
Now i looked at this team and thought * it ovd missed a load of games this week so ill do this on ultimate to catch up on some points... surely this team should be error prone as hell due to the low chemistry but were they, no way.
Sane saved practically everything i shot at him, it was like having de gea or neuer in goal, my 90+ paced wingers couldnt get past a 39 paced cam at lb and the goal keepers and cb up front was like playing against messi, suarez, ronaldo etc, they were all fast as *, seemed to have ridiculous strength, pulling out all the tricks...
Yet my players seemed slow, didnt want to move around, passes constantly got blocked out, shots you think are going top corner are getting save by a winger... now ive won a few games on ultimate difficulty before against proper teams and they were a real struggle but this game was ridiculous... everything was just against me, i felt like i couldn't do anything... i ended up losing this game 4-1, think the ai finished with about 78% possession, something like 29 shots to me 10, a passing percentage of 94% compared to my 73%...
I get that ultimate difficulty is meant to be stupidly hard but come on a team like that with 22 chem and bloody keepers on the pitch and a winger in goal should not be playing like super human gods on any difficulty.. a team like that should be playing like absolute * and being completely error prone!!
Message 32 of 54 (5,438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I share the same feeling that EA doesn't care about customer experience, and starts making Online competition games.

Here I'm just talking about Squad battles. If this is a competition-for-reward kinda system, then I have questions about fairness.

To get top 100, we definitely need to get stable performance like straight 5+:0 at legendary, but I notice there is quite high variance in opponent difficulty at legendary (not sure of ultimate, it's insanely difficult to keep straight wins for me.) It's OK to have variance, but is this variance global to everybody in this competition? For example, if I play against a team that is able to beat me with 0:4 like I played at ultimate difficult, I would expect other players are facing exactly the same team. If it is the case that it looks like everyone plays against the same team but because of variance the "same" team is actually different for every player, then does it even make sense to differentiate 5:0 and 4:0 with different reward points? I hope EA could clarify this. This could help us save some time.

Also, I notice top players maintain straight "5:0" wins at ultimate difficulty. Could EA also share the video how they made it? If they are super skillful, we definitely can learn from the videos like they are doing in FUT champions, and make progress weekly. If they exploited game flaws or bugs, then I could stop progressing in squad battles when I reach 90000 points in a week and save more time. Currently, it's difficult to make any progress from Elite 1 to top 100, at least for me.

Now, I kind of appreciate how Blizzard handles customers' complaints and makes me feel they do care (at least in my experience). Based on what I have experienced so far in FIFA 18, I will not play FUT in FIFA 19 or any online games from EA. FUT is a great idea. I really wish EA would not screw it up.

With high probability, EA will not answer my questions. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Message 33 of 54 (5,426 Views)

★ Guide

When I reaching 90 000 points I don't play. Top51-100 is not worth and from 1 to 50 it almost unreal to get. I don't think all of top100 are cheaters, but come on. There is no way to make 150 000 points. It's impossible to win every 45 games on Ultimate with 5-0 ect without some sort of exploits. I saw how people get top100 before last patch. They just shilding the ball, AI get send off 4 players then they just scores a lot of goals with easy. I think they found another way with something like that. It's not fair to legit players.

And SB players should have monthly rewards as well. Playing 45 rigged games for just 2 MegaPacks and 40k it's maybe not the worst but still it will be much better when EA will give us some red untradeable cards. Of course no hope it will be Hazards, Ronaldos Messis, Neymars ect. but still something will be usable on SBCs. But it's EA so it's not gonna happen.

Message 34 of 54 (5,413 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly what i think  , pure chemistry should play better , full bronze other day 57 chem , 65 rated played totally better than legendary TOTW , ITS BULL

Message 35 of 54 (5,361 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Had the same thing happen , players totally out of  position should never be that good, but it doesnt work like that , its total bull , 

Message 36 of 54 (5,362 Views)

★★★★ Novice

something needs sorting but EA dont give a * , they have your money from game , so thats it , theyll do Jack * to Fix this 

Message 37 of 54 (5,357 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have the same problems, I play on legendary and against teams with low chemestry and below 80 rating, it's very hard to play. They defend so well, you can't sprint, you can't pass, every ball they intercept near the penalty area is sent miles away like they want to destroy the ball. They make over 60% possession and they have a succesful conter-attack and score. After the goal, it's even harder to find spaces.

Message 38 of 54 (5,326 Views)

★ Guide
It's easy to win with that low rated teams. I never have problems with that. Sometimes I have funny games when I have advantage with everything, have five 1 on 1 situations, but keeper is a god, post, bar or just my player missess the shot or even shooting into space. Anyways then my opponent have one chance from lucky bounce or playing unstoppable tiki taka and scores one. But in my case it's always with 81/82 rated teams. Most of them are with bronze bench, but not always.With 86, 87 rated teams I always winning without any problem. With low rated teams I usually have 5-0 in the first half. After that I'm just keeping possession and waiting till end.
Message 39 of 54 (5,317 Views)

★ Novice
completely agree surely a game should be fair and consistant which as a consumers its what i want i dont want to play a game and win 10 nil then the next game my players cant string 3 passes together . ea this isnt right and needs adressing poor kids are getting extremely frustrated as are adults causing anger and frustration . i can take being outplayed comprehensively beaten but when your handicapped or make my team play like theyre stuck in the mud its not right . i am a different person playing this game if i could get my hands on the guy who handicaps the game i swear i would turn his face inside out because it ruins a absolute class game please ea get in contact you need to adress this to promote fairness and equality this needs to happen because at the moment either you win by 5 or 6 or get ripped for for 90 mins hit the bar 8 times miss 2 pens 7 offsides and they get 4 miss controls and score on the break its unreal unrealistic and stupid the best players in the world dont have trouble controlling the ball so why make my players miss control and make terrible errors in that rigged game?? its the only way u can get the ball thats why and thats why its frustrating !! i can talk all day on this subject because it gripes me badly please respond !! ea please
Message 40 of 54 (5,165 Views)