Re: Squad Battles is so rigged!

by FlavioMulder

Original Post

★★ Guide
i just aim for e3 and thats it.
if im bored on sunday and seasons is laggy i might just play the rest of SB and get e2.

usually i get one day a week where the opposition roll over.
then one day a week where they play like supermen.

then a mix of the two other days.

its intended to be that way but ive heard some dont get this....they wonder what we are going on about.

me personally think the sliders get messed up.
we know ea have a big problem with sliders in previous patches...surprised few picked up on it.

one player had all his game sliders stuck on 128 lol
Message 41 of 54 (3,369 Views)

★ Guide
It really is. My passes, are terrible, nu players can't shoot anymore and the otter team with chemistry below 50. Are really good. Bad to medium players are very strong and fast. Etc. Etc.
Message 42 of 54 (3,358 Views)

★ Guide
And again. The same match. The keeper has a 54 rating. But can keep every shot.
Message 43 of 54 (3,349 Views)

★★★ Novice

It consolates me a bit to see the posts here, but man you really have to be an imbecile to create so much utter manipulation, this is really an issue for the W.H.O.  It should be forbidden to make a game that is so dishonest and so obviously rigged, it kills the soul.

Message 44 of 54 (3,332 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Everything you have said Fred, is spot on and regularly happens in squad battles.the only thing i can add is when I set up my strikers with 85+ finishing, why does the ball end up missing the goal ? It certainly isn't how I press the buttons. ALso, often when I choose to hit a shot low into the corner, it balloons over the bar again. The rest of your points, i'm sure affect everyone. EA have stated that there is no scripting, well that is complete horsesh*t as we all know and so do EA. I don't need to go into all the situations and scenarios (as i've said, Fred has covered that) but the squad battles don't have the enjoyment that you would expect from a game you buy for £50 or so.Professional is my level, but i got so hacked off every match that I now only play semi-pro. I don't care how many points I end up with, que cera. Last week, i didn't bother playing until Friday, and i managed Gold 2 just playing on semi-pro. You don't seem to get shafted as much as you do on other levels. I want to play FIfa, but I also want to enjoy it.

My feeling is that it should be up to the gamer, as we have bought the game, to decide how difficult the game is.Let us play the game on a skill level that suits us not EA.

Message 45 of 54 (3,241 Views)

★ Novice
I so hear you! That moment you realize that the AI is going to score the goal where all the passes are pitch perfect and your defenders look like they were stoned for 3 days. The worst part is, you make sure your every pass is accurate so that you can see the half out but the AI has not been a friend. Solution? It can be as simple as changing your manager, it worked for me. Suddenly I started winning games again. This really worked and took me by surprise. Hope this helps!
Message 46 of 54 (3,199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I don't know what they did to legendary this week. I usually win most of squad battles at this difficulty, but this week a lost almost all.

I really don't know why they change it, but it's annoying. Legendary this week feels like ultimate, where it's impossible for me to win.

Very disappointed with EA this time. Tired of it.
Message 47 of 54 (3,170 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
You want to know how scripted it is I have commentators talk about there goal about1-2 minutes before they score and the goal was crazy pass pass pass pass shoot score
Message 48 of 54 (3,154 Views)

★★ Guide
i played squad battles on my old account....long story but as psn couldnt change my card details to a spanish card etc.....so no i dont transfer coins either lol....

the old account the oponnents even the god squads were terrible on legendary compared to the main account...
Message 49 of 54 (3,127 Views)

★★★★ Novice
EA fifa 18 developers need to be honest and stop cheating their customers they admitting that the game still have glitches and there are no options from their end to do.
Message 50 of 54 (3,079 Views)