Re: Squad Battles is so rigged!

by 1WhiteWolfALPHA

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

It just happend to me once that i lost with a team with 81 rating and low chemistry they won 0:1 while having only one shot on game and me like more then 10 but i accept it as my mistake because i took the game for granted when i saw team and i was like meeh i will win with ease the problem is i underestimated them and what happend was i give them the ball ttoo much while they didnt get to the chances at all it was enought to make me frustrated and lost my cool .. so i dont know i dont usually have issues with low chem teams but i would advice you to play concentrated even more against them and dont go in match with ease 

Message 21 of 54 (4,267 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Aldo i will agree with you on something i have inaki williams on my rw because he is a beast fast player and basicly i want to blow past them as much as i can now i cant really remember the players name but i do remember he catched me like he is messi so i checked his pace and acceleration stats and it were 75 , inaki williams have 93 .. and i was like really ? 75 guy catches 93 guy in sprint ? lol 

Message 22 of 54 (4,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It is possible to 75 guy catches 93 guy. Why? Because guy with 75 pace runnig without ball and maybe Williams with ball don't really run with 93 sprint speed with a ball. EA doesn't give us that information. And we don't really know how is real difference between 70 pace and 90 pace. Is it 1 s difference or 0.2 s difference on 100m? We don't know that. We just think 70 - slow, 90 - fast.

To all people here...

Of course SB is rigged. But there are still people who can beat easly every or almost every game by 5-0 even on ultimate. I'm playing all my games on legendary and I'm always finishing Elite 1. And I'm alway 6 000-10 000 behind top100. Yesterday I was in top100 on 75th. So it's hard, but still possible to play with good resoults. You just need to be extremally focused on the game. Do not panic, do not rush! Just slowly build your actions and you will find gaps in AI defence. Playing with AI is a extremally different experience than playing online. On online games no one cares about defence. They just press, press, press and want to score more goals than you can. That is it. AI doesn't play like that. So you really must be pacient.

And for all of that I can't call myself even an average player in this game. On online divisions I'm in 6th divison and I never playing in WL because can't win qualification tournament (always loosing in final). I also don't really play online games because I don't like how it looks. I bought this game to play football, and online games are more like hockey on grass. So I played maybe 60 games online and rest 500+ with AI. SB also in my opinion have better rewards than WL. Maybe not if you can finish WL with Elite but below that it's just wast of time.

So I'm really bad at online games but I feel comfortalble to play with AI at high levels. So all of you can do it too.

Message 23 of 54 (4,244 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The worst part of it is the fact that there're two similar threads with 30+pts right now and no answer from EA. They don't care at all about gameplay. All they want is our money...

Message 24 of 54 (4,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i regularly make elite 2 sometimes 1 on but have reached the point where i  dont want 2 play SB anymore due to feeling of games being rigged.the lower the chemistry the harder the game.what is the point of chemistry.there are so many things wrong with this yrs fifa EA have done something i didnt think possible and made me consider giving up fifa 4 good.BTW why has my pro not leveled up 4 over a month now.

Message 25 of 54 (4,212 Views)

★★ Novice
So through all the BS from SB I chose to level down and play on hopefully a less stressful level and still earn some points towards another player as any player I now need to place in my squad is 50k and over...
this somewhat felt too easy and the difficulty difference was shocking, 1 level difference and I went from games where I had somewhat no touch of the ball with lower rated teams to winning comfortably 8-1 on my first go on Pro... I got 900pts... I have had more in a loss on world class...
The next game I play I lost 2-1, physically unable to win the ball in most of the game, keeper would kick it out and 3 passes later it's back with my keeper, I had to double check I had actually lowered it to pro...
Older FIFA games I could play on legendary... I don't care if my team ends up being called the Lancashire Hot Pots, pro evo is my purchase next season, their gameplay make EA and Fifa 18 look like a half job, no ducking consistency!!
Message 26 of 54 (4,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie
really?
Message 27 of 54 (4,143 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes.
Message 28 of 54 (4,128 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have just been on to an advisor about this and he ended the chat when I said about legal action. I've spent over £500 On packs and I'm not being treated like this. I've taken pictures of all my recent games stats and my team as well as screen shotting this thread. I'm taking legal action now as it's an absolute con and I've had no satisfactory response from EA
Message 29 of 54 (4,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Guy here is an advice stop threatening them with suing which not only will do anything or you will do anything but they will just close it like that. Figure it out why.

So take your money to their competitors and tell them to shove FIFA up theirs when they market the same pay to win politically correct scripted garbage , the packages, and the rest of justifications again.

Vote with your money even if they don't do anything you'll have a better experience and better value for the money.
One customer leaving here one there eventually will catch up.
Message 30 of 54 (4,034 Views)