Spouse does not move into household (Sims Mobile)

by jojustwant2say

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spouse does not move into household (Sims Mobile)

★ Novice

Correct me if I am wrong. but in my first generation, after marriage the spouse move into the household. However, in my subsequent generation, the spouse no longer move into the household? 

Message 1 of 6 (16,329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spouse does not move into household (Sims Mobile)

★ Guide
@jojustwant2say
1. You need to have an available player slot, only if you want to make the sim playable.
2. NPC's are easy to move in as it will just happen. If its another players sim, when you ask them to move in the player has to accept, they are allowed to decline and the sim won't move in.
3. NPC's will hang around the lot like they've moved in once you're married, there is then the option to make them playable through the family portrait if you have space available.

I hope this is easy to understand and helps!

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (17,456 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
I have also had this experience, though I was marrying another Simmer's Sim, she did not move out with me.

Anyhow, I think this only works for NPC's?
Someone pls confirm
Message 2 of 6 (16,311 Views)

★★★ Guide
Do you have an empty playable slot for the sim to move into?
Message 3 of 6 (16,303 Views)

★ Guide
@jojustwant2say
1. You need to have an available player slot, only if you want to make the sim playable.
2. NPC's are easy to move in as it will just happen. If its another players sim, when you ask them to move in the player has to accept, they are allowed to decline and the sim won't move in.
3. NPC's will hang around the lot like they've moved in once you're married, there is then the option to make them playable through the family portrait if you have space available.

I hope this is easy to understand and helps!
Message 4 of 6 (17,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend wants my sim but she gets the message that there is no more room in the household. Should I change my sims status. Would that make the sim just an Npc so she can move him in?

Message 5 of 6 (10,685 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Jadadymez22 

Your friend needs an empty Sim slot in order to be able to move in your Sim to their household. This can be done by retiring one of their playable Sims.

If you retire your Sim, your friend will not be able to move him in. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 6 (10,670 Views)