Spine-tingling challenge

by elmatador2886

Original Post

Spine-tingling challenge

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone done the bonus star for spine-tingling challenge to get a lateral, I swear I’m doing it, I tried it all over the field different situations and it always says not complete, any tips?

Message 1 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: Spine-tingling challenge

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've completed it multiple times... in multiple ways... and it will not give max stars. I even watched to make sure it said each stage was completed and it still does not give max stars. Just a great way to start a new promo. Makes me feel like the rest should be tip top.

<SMH>

I even had one of the Superstar challenges that I couldn't access to play for 6 weeks or more after I tried it the first time.

On top of that... the freakin' servers were down 3/4 of the day they released Most Feared so they even re-scheduled the first round of the Club Championship.

I'm usually not the kind to publicly bash or complain about a product.... but I've been playing Madden since 2002 .... maybe even earlier... and this is the most disappointed I've been with the overall game play and bugs. And we've already had a few patches.

I understand this hasn't been a normal year...but even the transition between completed and next challenges freeze up for 10-20 seconds at a time. For someone that's a grinder and not a pay to play person...it's  very frustrating.

I'm pretty sure this is going to be my last Madden and possibly EA purchase if something doesn't change pretty quick.

I find it hard to believe EA can be happy with the current state of Madden 21.

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

Re: Spine-tingling challenge

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Did you SERIOUSLY remove my response to this EA??

I'm expecting a direct response and a @#@&* explanation!!

Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)