Speedcross

by Tociakk

Original Post

Speedcross

★★★★★ Newbie

I have DELUXE EDITION and i can't buy this new 2 cars and i don't have the speedcross events.What now??

Message 1 of 17 (1,184 Views)

Re: Speedcross

★ Guide
I have the deluxe edition and the cars are not unlocked and I do not see any speedcross events either...
Message 2 of 17 (1,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the deluxe edition but its saying i still have to pay for speedcross on the ps store ?!?

Message 3 of 17 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm guessing that you'll need to update the game? Have you tried manually updating the game to the newest version? I've yet to update the game as I won't get to it until much later. Also, it could mean that the update isn't actually live yet, so it may just be the case of being patient and waiting for the update to drop.

Message 4 of 17 (1,121 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

i have same problem need to buy it when delux user can get this for free i am deluxe and i dont get it for free

Message 5 of 17 (1,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where is Speedcross?
Message 6 of 17 (1,042 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I saw in another post that if you are on PS4 it shows a price but if you go further, its free.

Message 7 of 17 (1,038 Views)

★ Guide
I have done the update, but I don't see where I can get the Speedcross races? Also the MINI and INFINITI are still locked. They show a price of $180, but I can not purchase them. I have looked in the PS store for add on content and nothing is there. I have the deluxe version.
Message 8 of 17 (1,025 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem on PC... I have Deluxe, I found Abandoned car but thats all... we all need to know how to find and start Speedcross 

Message 9 of 17 (1,004 Views)

★ Guide
Are Speedcross events marked with little stopwatch looking icons? I don't think I remember seeing them before? They are available for each car class...
Message 10 of 17 (986 Views)