Re: Some things that annoys on FIFA 18 + What we want to see on FIFA 19

by nemesisulac

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Some things that annoys on FIFA 18 + What we want to see on FIFA 19

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

There are some things in the game that annoys most of the time, like: when a player does a rainbow flick, most of the time he conducts the ball with the hand, and the referee gives a foul, the way that players control the ball in mid air is not good, instead of using the chest or knees, they use the hand because programming in this part is not good, player doesn't know what to do when it comes to this situation. I think this is a bug, and annoys very much; Free Kicks are very strange, most of the time you only fill a little the force bar, and the player shoots the ball almost "out of the stadium"; When you pass the ball with triangle, players don't run fast and correctly to the ball. It's like they get stuck on the grass and can't run.

And I have some ideas for FIFA 19 that I think most of the players will be pleased if you could add: Add new things on EDIT MODE, like the way the player shoots a free kick, penalty, corner kick, and the way he runs, add NEW THINGS, because it's the same since FIFA 09; Add new things in Career Mode, FIFA 07 Career Mode was very fun, and I think even better then it is today. Because you could choose sponsors for the team, deal with some situations that you had to choose an option that could affect your relationship with the team, fans, directors of the club; Add voices on players, to react strongly when making a goal, and even more strong when winning a championship, The way that the team reacts to these things are so badly, and not only them, the crowd (fans) too. They don't give you happy feelings, goosebumps, they don't give you the real ambientation when you go to the stadium; and talking about the crowd (fans) they have to react better, every year I don't feel any changes on this. Fans could react when a player does a perfect skill move on another player, when the home team is winning, and passing the ball too much, fans could yell: "Olé", or if you the home team is losing, and the Away team is passing, the fans starts booing for that; And the major thing that EA is promising since FIFA 15: DYNAMIC WEATHER. Dynamic Weather is a thing that can't be out of FIFA 19, most of the players would be happy to see this, because when it's raining on FIFA 18, I don't see the difference, rain is horrible on FIFA 18, you have to work more on weathers like Codemasters does with F1. Battlefield have Dynamic Weather, and uses the same engine of FIFA, so I think it's time to see this working on FIFA. If you start a game on afternoon, depending of the hour, the sun starts to fall, and then comes the night, and we can see the lights turning on, that would be magic.

Message 1 of 8 (664 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Gansobr10 Thanks for the post, I'll pass your feedback onto the team. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (773 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
You just wasted minutes of your life writing this, they dont give a jack what we think haven't you learned that yet? Can't even update damn player faces to career mode.
Message 2 of 8 (653 Views)

Community Manager

@Gansobr10 Thanks for the post, I'll pass your feedback onto the team. 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 8 (774 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Thanks, I appreciate
Message 4 of 8 (625 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

İn fifa 19.Will the game include europa league(UEL) and Uefa Super Cup Mode with Champions League(UCL).

Message 5 of 8 (599 Views)

@nemesisulac

I don't think there was any info about UEFA Super Cup, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be in the game. Right now, only UEFA Champions League and Europa League are officially confirmed for FIFA 19 Standard smile
Message 6 of 8 (593 Views)

★ Apprentice

And I want to see Ligue 1 and Serie A with broadcast like La Liga,PL and Bundesliga.These points are make the game better  if Ea take the full licence for these leagues.

Message 7 of 8 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would like my team to perform more consistent. Not like it is now where every match feels different. I would like to be able to do the shooting and free kick drills in practice mode and then be able to shoot the same way in a match. I would like the tackles to be like fifa 17 and not this stupid power meter that make fast reactions useless since all tackles now have a built in delay. I would like to be able to turn player switching to manual and it really means I get to choose when and to who i change. I would like defenders to be a little bit quicker in thier movement as it feels like the game is now only focused on attacking and defending is overly difficult. Sure scores like 8-4 can be fun but it feels a bit unrealistic. I would like more transparancy from EA in general and more information about the game and what they are changing with updates. I want the game to be more skill based and the computor to help as little as possible. It would be nice if something could be done about people who score one goal and then somehow disconnects without loosing. I want the ball to not be able to pass through players. Do not remove guest play again. I want EA to listen more to the people playing the game. Just a few things I would like from fifa 19 but I'm guessing I'm going to be dissapointed Frown

Message 8 of 8 (543 Views)