Some suggestions for future updates..

by konaloa720

Original Post

Some suggestions for future updates..

★★ Novice

so far love the game and the updates thus far...but would love to see a few more things added to make the experience for the player that much more enjoyable..

•  All Drive Hangout: We need more players in a lobby. 8 isn't nearly enough for such a large open world and I've popped into lobbies where there is only 3-4 people because other lobbies are full. could we maybe double or possibly triple that number?. Also adding a private lobby option for friends/crew.
  • A Dedicated Drag Strip or drag portion on the airstrip for those who love to drag race: Pull up, rev and go..no more honking of horns or having a friend be a flagger.
  • Setting up a race: an option to start instead of waiting the full minute as well as an option to only invite or kick players from said race. not a fan of people running others off a road or haters just ruining races for everyone. perhaps even ghosting out others who aren't participating in the race. also everyone start from a complete stop, ive noticed you can get a running start when you do these races and that kinda defeats the point in my eyes.
  • Car Customizing: can we either run our cars while we have the air suspension engaged or change the lowering springs option to sit the car lower while we drive. We love the low, cars look hella good while sitting pretty, can we drive while it's sitting that low please??
  • Please bring back the rake and track width options. I know it's a clipping issue, but some of the rides really need this adjustment to get that proper look and stance
  • Visuals: can get a decal editor of some sort? would be great to save custom stickers we made and put them on multiple rides.
  • Also, if we could save the stickers, can we get them shared as well? hint hint car crew stickers
  • We need a zoom feature and perhaps a skew/tilt/something for the text and more fonts as well.

Im sure others have asked, so I hope the devs can somehow integrate this into the game, thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (444 Views)

Re: Some suggestions for future updates..

★ Guide

idk about ALL of those suggestions but, I DO know there have been many times I wished there was a 'skew' option in the wrap editor.

Message 2 of 3 (385 Views)

Re: Some suggestions for future updates..

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I am all for getting track width and body rake back as well big time. Yet why we are seeing them put time and money into stuff no one asked for is beyond me. Let's see now tarck width body rake or a chat wheel...not a tough choice. Going back through all the posts i have yet to see people yelling for chat wheel as much as we have been for track width and body rake .

Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)