Re: Some observations

by Hume87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Some observations

★★★ Novice

Some observations I made on here:

Add units from Red Alert. This is Tiberium universe, not Red Alert.

Add iconic music like Hell March. See above.

I think it would be awesome if they made a Red Alert Rivals as I always liked Red Alert more than Tiberium, maybe just because it use to be in a more "realistic" setting. (RA1 and 2) Or sure, add Allies and Soviets into the game, can still work. But for me it kind of breaks immersion, not that Rivals has any backstory to go on though.

Have bigger maps. I very much agree with this, it will likely turn this game instantly into a RTS game we are familiar with. So my question is, will bigger maps be considered at some point? Game mechanics can stay exactly the same, maybe have more Nuclear missile platforms to capture or something though.

Command and Conquer has been my favourite game franchise since the 90's. It's what made me like RTS more than any other genre. I did not have much hope for Rivals, but I am pleasantly surprised by it. It's a nice mobile game set in the C&C universe and should not be compared to it's PC "family", because it's not the same thing.

Anyway just some thoughts.

Message 1 of 4 (715 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Hume87 Solid feedback, I'll see that it gets sent to the right teams on my side as well. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (675 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Hume87 Solid feedback, I'll see that it gets sent to the right teams on my side as well. 

EACade
Message 2 of 4 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I completely agree with everything u said for mostly the same reasons. I also was worried the mobile version of one of my favorite games would be lacking but it's not...  Bigger maps would make it perfect. if there was a longer field between bases with 5 or 7 missile pads to try and control u would take a huge step closer to the complex drawn out battle experience the hardcore fans of the genre are seeking.

Message 3 of 4 (586 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Thanks, just ideas I feel many people like to see happen if possible.
Message 4 of 4 (525 Views)