Solo battles unavailable

by Coolat3raldamage

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Solo battles unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So it is a Tuesday the 3rd of August and when I go to play solo battles it tells me there are no solo battles available and to try again later. Is there a system issue or an update that isn't allowing anyone to play or is this just happening to me? I play on the PS5.

Message 2 of 14 (3,809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MUT21 solo battles no events

Champion

@Coolat3raldamage @bgallichon 

Hi,

Check the following announcement from Kraelo here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/M21-Solo-Battles-amp-Weekend-League-Final-Dates/m-p/10523...

According to him, both Solo Battles and Weekend League's final week was the week of July 26th. Looks like Solo Battles was only scheduled to last through August 2nd, which would explain why it is currently inaccessible for you guys.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 14 (3,771 Views)

All Replies

MUT21 solo battles no events

★★★ Newbie

"there's currently no events live right now". When will solo battles be available? also I wasn't able to play final game of solo battles last round, kep going to rank screen. So many glitches in this game. 

Message 1 of 14 (3,799 Views)

Solo Battles has no games AGAIN

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Dis Lipa Bae
Date/time issue occurred 08/02/21
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Solo Battles games are not showing up AGAIN. This keeps happening.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? All I can tell you is Solo Battles has no games available to play.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens.
What do you expect to see? The weekly solo battles.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

???

Message 3 of 14 (3,782 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@bgallichon wrote:

"there's currently no events live right now". When will solo battles be available? also I wasn't able to play final game of solo battles last round, kep going to rank screen. So many glitches in this game. 

@bgallichon 

Hi,

I moved this to a more appropriate section of the forum (Madden NFL 21's Game Information). The section of the forum you originally posted this thread to is for Madden Mobile only.

I was able to locate another thread posted from today that is in regards to the same exact issue you posted about here, so I have merged your thread with theirs.

Message 4 of 14 (3,778 Views)

Champion

@Coolat3raldamage @bgallichon 

Hi,

Check the following announcement from Kraelo here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/M21-Solo-Battles-amp-Weekend-League-Final-Dates/m-p/10523...

According to him, both Solo Battles and Weekend League's final week was the week of July 26th. Looks like Solo Battles was only scheduled to last through August 2nd, which would explain why it is currently inaccessible for you guys.

Message 5 of 14 (3,772 Views)

Re: Solo Battles has no games AGAIN

Champion

@BuyFrozenSeafood 

Hi,

According to him, both Solo Battles and Weekend League's final week was the week of July 26th. Looks like Solo Battles was only scheduled to last through August 2nd, which would explain why it is currently inaccessible for you.

Message 6 of 14 (3,770 Views)

Re: Solo Battles has no games AGAIN

★★ Novice

Thx much! That’s helpful. 

Message 7 of 14 (3,765 Views)

Re: Solo Battles not working and erased progress!

★★★★★ Novice

I have no Solo Battles Madden 21 since Monday.  Is everyone else experiencing this too.  PS4 platform.  

Message 8 of 14 (3,738 Views)

@TreyDogg22 please see the "accepted solution" in this thread or the announcement from Kraelo: both Solo Battles and Weekend League's final week was the week of July 26th, so therefore there are no more Solo Battle games available anymore in Madden 21. Frown

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 9 of 14 (3,726 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sad weeks away from receiving our pre-ordered Madden 22 and yet they prematurely end solo matches and Mut league Games.  What about All our Madden 21 currency purchased this week and prior.  All our cards and thousands of dollars spent on packs and collectibles just wasted for another game that'll be released every 10 months .  Really realizing what a waste of time and money This greedy Content pushing franchise has became.  It's not about the Gamers and their content it's about how fast can we force feed out another game prematurely and make our dedicated fans spend more money. Meanwhile rendering all their hard work and money's spent obsolete when items should carry on from one game to the next especially if it's cards purchased or players built up . I mean it's all Madden content. But no we will be made to buy it all over again instead of the option to uploaded our team created from the Madden prior.  It's not right

Message 10 of 14 (3,715 Views)