Re: Soil Survivor discussion

by Jumpy_Bumblebee

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@dwooten77 wrote:

Im enjoying it overall.  Imps should have a cool down between rounds for mechs.  Or at least some sort of delay.  I’m use to exiting out of an ability with O,B.  So I’ve suffered from that change a couple of times.  All in all I wouldn’t be upset seeing it again in the future.  It could count for the cats and Dino’s achievement as well for those who don’t have it.  

This.

Mechs should have a delay of 15-20 seconds (from the start of the round) before they can activate their 3,000,000 health.   I mean, uh... mech.

=]

Message 31 of 41 (820 Views)

[ Edited ]

I heard from @dwooten77 that the game is now adding AI players in order to fill lobbies.  Interesting.

It does nothing to solve the REAL problem, which is AFK players.  What I think would be pretty cool is if the game took over control of a player's character after a certain duration of inactivity, turning them into AI.

Message 32 of 41 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@pandareno1999 It is true. They added AI players. AI players are really good. In one round, foot soldier(last zombie on my team) killed 3 plants(human players).
Message 33 of 41 (790 Views)

★ Guide

@pandareno1999   The AI replacement would be great for casual AFK players who just stand around. Problem is that many of them use macros, and if you have AIs plus AKFs combined - that make's for a "great" team. Sick

Message 34 of 41 (768 Views)

I got streak master once tonight from finding a place on the roof of aqua center where I could shoot three AFK players in their spawn.

Message 35 of 41 (766 Views)

★ Guide

Well done! So at least they died sort of "active" instead of getting swallowed by the storm. Wink

Message 36 of 41 (750 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@pandareno1999 wrote:

I got streak master once tonight from finding a place on the roof of aqua center where I could shoot three AFK players in their spawn.

UUUUGHH.... no!

Please tell me the AFK people were booted.   I played all day yesterday without a single AFK.  Now I'm worried the remainder of the event will be plagued with AFK'ers (that's how it usually works; the first day is incident free and the remainder of the event is ruined).

Message 37 of 41 (739 Views)

Champion (Retired)

AFK is alive and well.

@EA_Blueberry  - looks like nothing changed.

=[

The remainder of this event is useless.

Message 38 of 41 (733 Views)

Community Manager

@spIash_damage wrote:

AFK is alive and well.

@EA_Blueberry  - looks like nothing changed.

=[

The remainder of this event is useless.

@spIash_damage  @asukojo  @Jumpy_Bumblebee  @pandareno1999  @JusticeHeroX 

Want to let you know this feedback was sent up to the team and I'm right there with you, AFK players can put a damper on fun for events and game modes. I'm afraid to say we don't have any official updates to share on plans around this in the near future. This is excellent feedback for the team though and we'll continue to share sentiment from these forums their way for better experiences in the garden going forward. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 39 of 41 (718 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thanks for taking the time to answer.  I appreciate your efforts, man.

=]

Message 40 of 41 (691 Views)