Re: Social services for friends requests

by TamasToth-ebola

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Social services for friends requests

★ Novice
Dear Everybody!

I would like to ask about just one feature in the upcoming Sims Mobile game on Android.

Will be any other social services available in the game for real friends requests over on Facebook? For example Google Play Game services or any other like in the old Sims Freeplay?

In FB the minimal age for user registration is 13 years and I don't think that I want to register a Facebook account for my 11 years daughter yet while she like the Sims. From the other side I'm not think that I need to prohibit or limit her such type of gaming experience just because she is too young for Facebook. (Just for example at Microsoft there is a possibility to use supervised accounts for your children in Xbox Live what is perfect solution for this question circle.)

Thanks for your answer in advance!
Message 1 of 7 (868 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @Finecrust @TamasToth-ebola,

I would like to update the information in this thread for new players discovering the game now. @Finecrust's answer was perfect, but listening to feedback and suggestions, we have introduced some changes and there's now more ways to add friends to the game.

The easiest one for a child is using friend codes. This is a code you can find in the friends section of the game and copy and share with whoever you want. Other players can write that code in their games and send you a friend request.

Hope you enjoy this new option!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (879 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@TamasToth-ebola wrote:
Dear Everybody!

I would like to ask about just one feature in the upcoming Sims Mobile game on Android.

Will be any other social services available in the game for real friends requests over on Facebook? For example Google Play Game services or any other like in the old Sims Freeplay?

In FB the minimal age for user registration is 13 years and I don't think that I want to register a Facebook account for my 11 years daughter yet while she like the Sims. From the other side I'm not think that I need to prohibit or limit her such type of gaming experience just because she is too young for Facebook. (Just for example at Microsoft there is a possibility to use supervised accounts for your children in Xbox Live what is perfect solution for this question circle.)

Thanks for your answer in advance!

I think you can't add any friends on google play (there's also Twitter option but i haven't tested it yet). apart from party & facebook, there's no other way to add other players. You can add your friends through party by waiting for them to start one, and find their name's, the downside is that it'll take some time to find your friend

Message 2 of 7 (862 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Finecrust @TamasToth-ebola,

I would like to update the information in this thread for new players discovering the game now. @Finecrust's answer was perfect, but listening to feedback and suggestions, we have introduced some changes and there's now more ways to add friends to the game.

The easiest one for a child is using friend codes. This is a code you can find in the friends section of the game and copy and share with whoever you want. Other players can write that code in their games and send you a friend request.

Hope you enjoy this new option!

-Mai

Message 3 of 7 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hmm i have trouble here can somebody help me.

I want to play this game with my girlfriend so i add her to my friend list via code, i want to interact with her and got married but that i can only do is view her home and profile.

So what should i do ?

thanks

Message 4 of 7 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@xji3rctoroi start up a party to interact with your friends, set the party to ( allow acces to : Friends ) in party selection menu. After you've reached level 8 of your relationshi. you can ask your girlfriend's sim to move in, you need to have atleast a free sim slot to do that interaction. After her sim move into your house, she will no longer control her sim and you gained the control of her sim. You can't marry other players sim if you haven't ask them to move in

Message 5 of 7 (569 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mai well as you probably know it, I've posted this reply back in November. Standard smile thanks for updating my solution.
Message 6 of 7 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
@EA_Mai Thanks for this wonderful news! We will try it later today with my family! Very nice news!

Thanks again!
Message 7 of 7 (543 Views)