Re: So no one is addressing pressure tactics????

by Allexyhno

Original Post

So no one is addressing pressure tactics????

★ Guide

Is this some sort of joke?? With all the patches and no community manager is addressing these broken pressure tactics especially constant pressure????

Message 1 of 8 (377 Views)

★ Guide
I don’t get how you guys would deliberately create something as broken as that. It’s just crazy
Message 2 of 8 (375 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The problem is not high presure is to efective in combination with auto move assistance turn on high (by the way a lot of players use this) the problem is when is on is start to be a lot of movement on the field and beco.e very laggy and another problem is the players are still running after 70min in game they are still running with stamina in red , anyway this is the game if they will decide to reduce the constant presure tactic they will but i dont think they will

Message 3 of 8 (341 Views)

★ Guide
@Allexyhno The problem is AI defending and AI blocks associated with pressure tactics. Which got worse after they tried to increase difficulty of competitor mode.

That was the same statement that brought back AI defending in fifa 20 badly
Message 4 of 8 (337 Views)

@Nuel99fc EA didn't create Constant Pressure -- that is a legitimate football tactic. EA is just helping to diversify the playstyles of football through FIFA 21. Be it as it is, EA has nerfed Constant Pressure throughout the last couple of FIFA's and are actively monitoring the tactic's impact.

There are ways to countering the tactic -- just gotta learn how.

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 8 (328 Views)

★ Guide
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs What are you saying?? Are you seriously trying to say these pressure tactics work perfectly fine? They glitch the game and take no skill whatsoever, and it affects how the opposing team plays. And all you can say is “there are ways to counter this tactic “

This is a very unexpected response from someone with your rank except you don’t actually play the game.
Message 6 of 8 (312 Views)

Address pressure tactics

★ Guide

Once more, the unrealistic boost these tactics give to your opponents in attack and defense is very alarming. On the the other hand, your players play and pass very badly. Playing below their ability. 

Address this and bring back 2nd man press

Message 7 of 8 (301 Views)

Re: Address pressure tactics

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Lemme just drop this here. All these craziness for someone basically doing nothing defensively other than selecting a game breaking tactics 

Message 8 of 8 (233 Views)