Re: M19 screenshot fold

by SimEurocat

Original Post

Snapshots in franchise mode -- where are they located?

★★★ Newbie

Snapshots taken in CFM mode -- where do they go? Can't seem to find them. There's a folder at Documents/Madden NFL 19/Screenshots, but it's empty.

Message 1 of 8 (6,053 Views)

Re: Snapshots in franchise mode -- where are they located?

★ Apprentice

I have figured out a workaround for no snapshots being found. At the end of a game before I move on, I go through the "Highlights." If I find a shot I want to take on a particular view-able replay, I tap the "PrtScn" key, then paste it into a free picture program named Irfan View (https://www.irfanview.com/) and paste it. Having done that I can then "save as" and name the shot and place where I want on my hard drive.  You can rinse and repeat this process as much as you want without using the Snapshot feature in the game.

Message 2 of 8 (5,967 Views)

M19 screenshot fold

★★★ Apprentice

In the documents folder for Madden 19, there is a folder labeled Screenshots. How do you get a screenshot to be directed into that folder? 

Message 3 of 8 (5,193 Views)

Community Manager

@SimEurocat 

Do they show up for you if you hit prtscn on your pC?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (5,175 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you follow the steps I laid out above, PrtScn will work on PC. It's really quite simple once you've done it.

Message 5 of 8 (5,164 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If I hit Printscreen, it copies the capture to Pictures>Screenshots, but it takes a print of both my monitors. There should be a way to get the game to save snapshots to Documents>Madden 19>Screenshots, correct? I'm just failing to see how that is done. 

Alternatively, I can press ALT+Printscreen and a copy will go to my clipboard and then I have to paste that into my Photoshop program. It works but is definitely not as fast and clean an operation while in the middle of a game. 

Screenshot (15).png

Message 6 of 8 (5,161 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Konan_Norris wrote:

If you follow the steps I laid out above, PrtScn will work on PC. It's really quite simple once you've done it.

But it is very disruptive during a game and you miss a lot if you try that from the highlights at the end. The game only records a fraction of the really good plays and you will most likely miss the really good snapshots. Have you seen what the game thinks may be a highlight? Frown

Message 7 of 8 (5,160 Views)

How do we take screen shots and video clips?

★★★★★ Novice

I know on PS4 you press the select button and then a buttoon to ssave screen shot or video clip to capture gallery. How do we do this on PC?

Message 8 of 8 (4,596 Views)