Re: Slow players

by Glishskiii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Slow players

★ Apprentice

So i guess in order to speed my guys up so theyre as fast as everyone else playing i need to buy a boatload of fifa points and waste my money on this game eh EA? Using the same players as my opponent and mine are always like running through sand.  TOTY Trent always smokes my guys. Cant run past him. Always catches my fastest players. If i am using him no way am i catching anyone. Base Ibra sprints right by. If Dan James is playing against me im never catching him. If i use him every defender on the team catches me from behind. 99/99 no one should catch me from behind ever... And how do even my most physical guys always end up getting bodied to the ground? I get friggen hockey checked by the back line and ooh yea clean tackle play on.  Whereas ill actually get the ball and end up being booked. The tackles that are clean where a whistle isnt blown the ball ends up bouncing back to the attacking team. I need to get 4 or 5 tackles in before i even come away from the ball. Or if i do come away with the ball the game makes me do something stupid to give it back like a horrible pass or a giant donkey touch out of bounce. And how many times do I have to get scored on because I cant switch to the right players and I end up moving guys out of the way and clearing a path to goal for them... Or 99 DeBruyne with his 99 passing cant fit the ball into a gap of green space 30 yards wide and wants to pass the ball strait to the defender and get countered and scored on... Please EA do a better job at hiding that you weight the games towards players who spend all their money on fifa points because its way too obvious..

Message 1 of 6 (509 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Glishskiii You can always test the theory out and buy FIFA points. Let me know if you figure it out!

Cheers!

If you want an answer: it's probably the connection (either yours or theirs).
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (480 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

But if theres an issue with people not being able to buy fifa points that gets fixed right away...God forbid EA going a few hours not being able to sell their fifa points... But just disregard every other disgraceful thing wrong with this game

Message 2 of 6 (492 Views)

@Glishskiii You can always test the theory out and buy FIFA points. Let me know if you figure it out!

Cheers!

If you want an answer: it's probably the connection (either yours or theirs).

Message 3 of 6 (481 Views)

★ Apprentice

Im sure you buy enough fifa points for the both of us so you tell me if thats it.. My connection is wired so not my connection. What else you got

Message 4 of 6 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]

@GlishskiiiAll RTG, baby! :D No money spent! Also wired with 300+ mbps down. I still get connection problems. I understand it's not a problem on my end and match can be skewed to give the lagging opponent an advantage (because he might be used to the lag). It is what it is. I don't get paid to play the game. ;(

Cheers!

Message 5 of 6 (464 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh hes used to playing with lag so he gets an advantage...got it. So the lag is an excuse for the ball to go thru my legs even tho im in good defending position and my 99 pace players getting chased down from behind. Sure

Message 6 of 6 (441 Views)