Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Skill moves are not working!

by genuiste

Original Post

Skill moves are not working!

★★ Guide

I have a problem with FIFA 20 player career mode. My player was performing normal, skills moves were possible etc. 

Now my player for some reason cannot do skill moves, actually let me rephrase that, skill moves don't work on any player even when i take over the whole team. This is only on player career mode as skill moves work fine on kick-off mode. What could be the issue anyone know a solution please?! - FIFA 20 PC

Message 1 of 8 (2,558 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's happening to me too. I can't do skill moves any more. As soon as I assigned traits to my player I couldnt do skill moves any longer. I thought maybe there was a trait that was required to do skill moves but there isn't or I cannot find it. Please answer us with a fix EA! I cannot find a solution anywhere. 

Message 2 of 8 (2,511 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Elitegaming313 Same issue here. This is a game breaking bug as you cannot even do a fake shot now. Also noticed that there skilled dribbling trait is not in the list to choose from as per previous years in Fifa. Is this another bug? I have unlocked it.
Message 3 of 8 (2,471 Views)

★★ Guide
@Volksheld88 @D4L3 I hope they provide an update for the game as soon as possible. Maybe they'll release an update on official release day? idk maybe.
Message 4 of 8 (2,453 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

this is completely game breaking. i want to continue my career but its not even worth it. WHERE IS THE FIX?!

Message 5 of 8 (2,434 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

When the career mode player with 5 skill move star get accomplishment which earns skill move point is activated, the skill move goes 0 star.

Please fix this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 8 (2,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You guys still having the same issue? Cause I am and it’s enfuriating 

Message 7 of 8 (1,983 Views)

★★ Newbie

Yup, the patch didn't fix it.

Message 8 of 8 (1,767 Views)
Twitter Stream