Sims still like to hang out in bathroom

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Sims still like to hang out in bathroom

I thought this was fixed a while ago in a earlier patch but here recently, the sims I'm not playing with are talking in the bathroom and staying in there more frequently. When i leave my game and come back, they are still in there and they never move out of there unless one of my sims does an action that involes 3 other sims (like the bubble machine, drink bar, etc.) This is getting annoying because they seam to be in there when i  need more energy.

Message 1 of 7 (970 Views)

Re: Sims still like to hang out in bathroom

From what I know it should've gotten less, and the advice was to move the bathroom if this happened frequently. 

Here you have the bug report on it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Fixed-Sims-hang-out-in-the-bathroom/td-p/7033540

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (933 Views)

@Phantomlover1717 i know but at the moment, i can't move it anywhere since i don't have appropriate place for it until i clear out land. As of now, i only have enough simoleons to clear out one piece of land. (Thanks to all the duplicates I've been getting.) 

Message 3 of 7 (903 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@whackywhippet234 

You could remove the bathroom door and see if it helps keep them out and away from the bathroom. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 7 (892 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Although somewhat funny when you go in it says they want privacy. But if they are in doing their business the npc just walk in and hang out and chat. I've also had to move the toliet  shower and bathtub to another room just to use them then go threw putting them back in the bathroom we should really have some kind of interaction we can do to tell them to vacate or a way to pick them up and place them in another room. Cause removing the door didn't really work for long the npc just hopped into the room seems to be the favorite hang out 

Message 5 of 7 (844 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is nothing I hate more then this xD
Same for me, everytime I need energy there is someone in the bathroom doing nothing! They should add an option for kick them out the room!
Message 6 of 7 (812 Views)

★★★ Pro

So surprised no one mentioned the obvious, more than one bathroom. If you have more than one bathroom you will not have this problem. I actually use the starter bathroom all the time. I divided all my upgrades it's a both of the bathrooms. My starter bathroom is fully upgraded because of this. Add with the starter bathroom I can change the colors for free. You can even add a bathroom to a bedroom so you don't have to add another room. I have my fancy bathroom in the master bedroom and I just put a divider in there. It looks pretty good in my opinion. Another perk of this, I have less clutter in my storage.

Message 7 of 7 (779 Views)