Re: Sims mobile

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to find out how to earn free sim cash or cupcakes for the game to get further I cannot afford to purchase any 

Message 1 of 6 (530 Views)

★★ Pro
@hoyangel65 this is Apex Legends forum i'm afraid you will not get your answer here Frown
Message 2 of 6 (517 Views)

Hello @hoyangel65!

I've moved your question to the Sims mobile thread! Hopefully someone can help you out here.

Message 3 of 6 (498 Views)

@hoyangel65 have you tried doing some of the quests? Or watch the ad on the mailbox?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (482 Views)

Hero

@hoyangel65 

Watch video ads from the mailboxes. 

20190714_132715.png

Give your Sims the generous trait.

SmartSelect_20190714-132142_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 6 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi, @hoyangel65. Here's how you can get sim cash and cupcakes for free:

1. Watch some ads. You can watch them by clicking action bubbles above any mailboxes in every district except Waterfront. It will give you random rewards with chances to get sim cash and cupcakes. I usually get 2 sim cash per day, never got more from ads. Here's some image for visual aid. 

IMG_20190714_182136.jpg

2. Daily rewards from your sims. Your sims will give you random rewards for daily login. You can get better rewards once you get "Generous" traits and imply this traits to your sims.

IMG_20190714_183250.jpg

Just curious, what do you need sim cash and cupcakes for? I played as f2p since the beginning and almost never use sim cash except for buying luxury items. 

Message 6 of 6 (475 Views)