Re: Sims mobile wedding event

by Simfanatic08

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@Simfanatic08 No, not automatically. I had to start the event. From what I understand, the actual "wedding" is an event, just like exercising in the park or art walk.. No customizations or controls. It's over 7 hrs. The marital couple wears default garments.

What we DO have control over is the wedding party, which unlocks only after a Sim marries. When you throw a wedding party, you can dress your Sims in whatever you want and celebrate with your friends. 🖤
Message 21 of 74 (1,188 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@VintageStarlette It will be okay.,The reception is the main event!😘

@VintageStarlette you can make your reception exactly how you want it, hun. 🤗😘

Message 22 of 74 (1,186 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
🖤🖤🖤 I hope I'm skilled enough to manifest the inspired vision! LOL!!! Good grief, I'm invested in these little creations.
Message 23 of 74 (1,183 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette@PaQuilter1 they've changed weddings since my last one. I'm going to have to have one soon. 

My sims of the last two generations have been naughty. They've just been getting pregnant or getting a baby mama without marrying or having other Sims move in so I can play with only Sims that have the 5 traits.

Message 24 of 74 (1,175 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Simfanatic08 I had no concept at all of the mechanics of that! I totally thought you had to A-B-C , date-marry-baby. But I should've known because @themummyof4 family is exceptionally rooted, expansive, and complex. And I read her stories every day!

Ugh. I'm such a novice. I guess I'll figure it out the hard way!
Message 25 of 74 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm stuck on 11/15 - Cold Feet. It says I have to talk to 3 friends, but I don't have any, and it seems like I have to start new stories to get that far?! Please help! I have less than 20hrs!
Message 26 of 74 (1,062 Views)

★★★★ Expert
just do the same one friend, just need to wait a minute or so, then the option will appear again.
Message 27 of 74 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Novice
Do I need to have a story with said friend? And can it be "the partner"?
Message 28 of 74 (1,059 Views)

★★★★ Expert
i don't think it can be the partner, and just pick someone new if you have no acquaintances, just make a friend, then use that person 3x
Message 29 of 74 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for the tips! Appreciate the help.
Message 30 of 74 (1,032 Views)