Re: Sims mobile locked out of parties

by rmw8855

Original Post

Sims mobile locked out of parties

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

So we are all a little frustrated with the parties right?! I have noticed that after I try to get into a party that is either crashing or about to and the game counts that as a party attended! All other parties become grey and any party all ready attended becomes locked. I receive no rewards from any party even if one did not crash!

ATTENTION EA this is a clear violation of our fundamental right to par-tay! We must be allowed to get our groove on and throw nachos! I will stand up and fight for this right! I will eat chicken standing up! I will sing a duet with a hotdog and pee in a strangers house just to keep that party going! FIX the issues EA !I do some of my best recruiting at parties, yes I sing the praises of this place to any Sim that will listen just to share this place we call ANSWERS.EA ! Help keep us at these parties!

This was funded by the right to par-tay campaign and is not affiliated with any group known or unknown. The right to edit is the sole purpose of the one who made the grammatical errors. Please send all contributions to www.HelpusparTy.com  * not a real website

Ha I actually made up a website and it turned out to be real!! I changed it to a fake one!

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

★★★ Guide
@JulesDarling this post is sooo funny but also true. I love your humor. I don’t think I ever laughed so much this week while being on the forum. When I hosted my last party it crashed and I didn’t get any of my party perks & it was like my party never existed but I got a message after twelve hours saying that in order to receive my rewards I need to complete the party tasks. I was upset because obviously I know that but I can’t do anything if my party crashed. 🙄 I also felt bad because everyone dressed up but I didn’t get to see the outfits that were put together for the theme of that party!
Message 2 of 4 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@iChokedCupid

Now you have me laughing because I totally forgot about this post!

I was so mad when I put it up but I really don’t do mad well so I did funny! I totally get it! I will attend two parties and only one will crash but more often than not nothing gets paid out for either party! Then there is the one where you go to ONE party and it crashes and then every other party becomes  grey and it will STILL  count it as two attended! So frustrating. You may noticed that I do not host parties, or not very often ( have only hosted three parties ever ) because they are a risk! I want people to get the rewards, see the clothes and chat! Fair is fair and we do have the right to PAR-TAY! 😈

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@JulesDarling @iChokedCupid  

Hilarious post Jules.  :eahigh_file:  I missed it last week somehow, but it made me laugh so hard.  Thanks - I needed a good laugh today.

The pay out on the parties isn't that big, but I get so frustrated when they crash. 

Message 4 of 4 (345 Views)