Re: Sims mobile career & help retiring a sim quicker

by mamabearboys

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims mobile career & help retiring a sim quicker

So I have tried to make my sim that I accidentally created retire faster and I need some help on which things I need to max out. Also, I tried the coffee career thing again with this sim and it's maxed out at 5 instead of 10 and at 100%, is this normal for a career u revisit? If it is, can i just go to their relationship and get it to 100% so I can retire them? Btw I know how to retire them, I just want to know how I can make them retire quicker
Message 1 of 7 (2,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro
The only way to retire quicker is to play with them more. It still doesn’t shave much time off the week. I don’t think maxing things out matters at all. It matters on their traits - having all 4 or 5 (if they have good upbringing) and they get new traits quicker the more actual interactions you do. Then it’s still a day or so after the last trait to get the option.

In sum, do lots of quick events and use up energy rather than setting them off on a long shift to get to a higher level.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,504 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
The only way to retire quicker is to play with them more. It still doesn’t shave much time off the week. I don’t think maxing things out matters at all. It matters on their traits - having all 4 or 5 (if they have good upbringing) and they get new traits quicker the more actual interactions you do. Then it’s still a day or so after the last trait to get the option.

In sum, do lots of quick events and use up energy rather than setting them off on a long shift to get to a higher level.
Message 2 of 7 (2,505 Views)

Oh, that makes more since. Also, if i give them a hobbie, will I have to complete it at 100% for the retirement option to pop up?
Message 3 of 7 (2,246 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234 wrote:
Oh, that makes more since. Also, if i give them a hobbie, will I have to complete it at 100% for the retirement option to pop up?

Nope, it seems to be based on the number of activities the sim does.

Message 4 of 7 (2,226 Views)

Ok, so she has 4 traits now, so how many days will it take for her to retire? I keep doing multiple quick events each day.
Message 5 of 7 (2,180 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

About the same amount of time it took to earn each of the other traits.  Essentially retirement is the 5th trait.  Keep doing activities with your sim.  Note that actively doing activities seems to be the fastest way to move this along.  Letting them complete activities (work/hobbies/romance) on their own without your help is slower and using simcash to rush the completion is slowest.

@whackywhippet234 wrote:
Ok, so she has 4 traits now, so how many days will it take for her to retire? I keep doing multiple quick events each day.

Message 6 of 7 (2,167 Views)

Nvm she retired today Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (2,148 Views)