Sims Mobile Fashion House

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Re: Sims Mobile Fashion House

★★★★★ Novice
Outfit is super glam...I got the bracelet in my inventory but no hat.
Message 71 of 703 (943 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@sashacuzz In my relatively new second account, the option to buy the hat disappeared after I got the bracelet. Not sure why!

@BlueWizardRob I'm ecstatic! Followed up to your announcement in the general discussion thread. I can't wait to see her!!!!

Message 72 of 703 (934 Views)

★★★ Guide

I found a style with the dirt effect that I love: Savanah is this super tough desert fighter 😀

Message 73 of 703 (921 Views)

★ Apprentice
Lol that's cool
Message 74 of 703 (916 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob  Congratulations Wiz - I'm sure @VintageStarlette is eagerly waiting for her to grow up.  hahaha  Gotta get that dress!!!!

Message 75 of 703 (911 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 That's right! 😄 And it is a dress fitting of a princess!

@PlanetAuto Now that's super-cool! You found a way to make that dirt effect totally work! 👍

Message 76 of 703 (891 Views)

★ Expert

Izzy blessed me yesterday. I wonder how many colors this outfit comes in. I have seen red, blue and the pink

Message 77 of 703 (876 Views)

★ Expert

Glad to see someone found a cool use for dirt. I always return or reroll if I get stuck with dirt

Message 78 of 703 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Congratulations, @Fuzzernutter!!! That's another one I've wanted but haven't gotten.

Message 79 of 703 (868 Views)

★ Expert

@VintageStarlette thanks and crossing fingers you get one too! I think the red is my favorite so far. Wonder if they have a black fairy. I would love to see people post the different colors. 

Message 80 of 703 (859 Views)