Re: Sims Mobile Fashion House

by amchristian

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro
@rmw8855 I got plenty of chews and hid my shoes! I’m a poet!! She is sleeping thank goodness LOL it is like having a terrible two year old! I am so 💤 tired! Thank you for your sentiment about my sister, I am really going to miss her. We get together and have twenty conversations going at the same time. She is sweet and generous and she cares so deeply about others. Yeah I am really going to miss my little sister ♥️ It’s a hard one but I know that she needs this adventure. A new job a new city and state can really invigorate a person.
Message 511 of 703 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JulesDarling Please, please do pop in, in your quiet moments, few as they may be! You're such a ray of sunshine and will be so missed!!! Hurry back to us! 🖤

Message 512 of 703 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@VintageStarlette I promise to pop in just like now while that crazy puppy is sleeping! My sister ran out to get some food and I did find that perfect moment. I would also like to say that all of you, each and everyone of you have shined your beautiful warm light on me. 💗 ☀️ 💗
Message 513 of 703 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JulesDarling Okay, good! I'm so relieved to hear that! Maybe you could give us little periodic updates on your new puppy in the "General Discussion" thread!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-general-discussion-off-topic/m-p/6832578#...

There are several devoted pet parents here, and I'm sure they'd love to read about your new baby!

Message 514 of 703 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

What I get when I go to Izzy and tell him, "Daaaahling....Greta needs something terribly garish for a party."

Recommendation: Reverse psychology.

Message 515 of 703 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Don’t know if it’s new or not but there is a jackpot coin effect, similar to the sweat/water spurt effect this one has exploding coins that rain down. Have a screenshot but it’s not very good so won’t post it, kind of fun.

Message 516 of 703 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here are a few pics of that effect:

IMG_6954.jpgIMG_6961.jpgIMG_6956.jpgIMG_6954.jpg

Message 517 of 703 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yep yep 👍 that’s the effect, looks better when it’s animated.... but then again I could be biased and it’s my inner magpie that’s triggered from seeing money exploding like confetti lol.

@BlueWizardRob You give me Izzy envy 3very time I see you score skimpy tiger trunks 😆 

Message 518 of 703 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I've been very lucky the past few days. Meet my newest addition to the Silverflame family.

Aphrodite

IMG_20180709_180002_092.jpg

IMG_20180709_180140_797.jpg

Message 519 of 703 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Lucky you, they're both stunning!

Message 520 of 703 (325 Views)