Re: Sims Mobile Fashion House

by Fuzzernutter

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 wrote:

@PaQuilter1  Izzy comes thru when it's important Wink

Sometimes it just takes longer than usual.  After 2 hours of repeated pinning and trying last night, I finally gave up and just set the phone down.  This morning Alice was finally able to get the super suit she wanted (and a few other things).  She spent far more than she had originally intended but everyone was happy with the purchases.

Message 41 of 703 (1,220 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob Thank you. It's only the second pretty thing I've gotten from Izzy's. The rest are all ugly or stinky. I noticed that some of the things I deleted he was trying to get me to take again. I don't think the game should do that. Maybe we need to keep 34 items and just delete one to get something new? What do you think? 😮

Message 42 of 703 (1,218 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob Wait I take that back...big time take back....I have the Supersuit Alice is wearing. Forgive me. Did not mean to upset the Knights.☺

Message 43 of 703 (1,211 Views)

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 My advice save up your gems so you have allot of gems for rerolls. If you get something you like but you don't like the effect or color you can tack things you want to keep and reroll for things you don't like Yes this will cost you some gems when you tack things however you may get lucky. I'm slowly building up a good izzy collection. I have gotten several dups. I especially don't like the dust/dirt effect. .I wish EA would remove that one. 

Nice pics however I see no love for the males in this thread 

Spoiler

Message 44 of 703 (1,197 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Fuzzernutter Oh we love our males too. 😉😊

This is Tyler modeling his Chic Tan & Black Tux...😙😉☺

Message 45 of 703 (1,193 Views)

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 Nice tux, handsome sim . I'll have to take some pics and add some more males

Message 46 of 703 (1,179 Views)

★ Expert

Gotta give the males some love

Message 47 of 703 (1,173 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Fuzzernutter Awesome! And, you captured his rainbow! 😊☺

Message 48 of 703 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@BlueWizardRob Wait I take that back...big time take back....I have the Supersuit Alice is wearing. Forgive me. Did not mean to upset the Knights.☺

Not everyone likes wearing spandex all the time.  Most of the Knights do, but most people don't.

I totally understand.  I trashed a few Items that I know other people would like, they just weren't right for me.  I mostly collect spandex and fairy costumes I also have a few others, like a pirate costume and a very classy dress.

Message 49 of 703 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

Nice pics however I see no love for the males in this thread 

about 2/3 of my Izzy's closet is for my men.  I didn't really see the need to post all 10 of my male super suits.  I do also have a tail coat and pirate costume that I rarely wear but most of my Izzy's closet is for my super suits and speedos.

Message 50 of 703 (1,143 Views)