Sims Mobile Fashion House

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Sims Mobile Fashion House

★★★★★ Expert

Fashion deserves a thread of its own. Seriously. Share your favorite Sims outfits, fashion faux pas,  new fashion purchases and rewards, and original designs! Need help putting an outfit together for a special themed event? Ask for advice here!

My first request...@rmw8855... Please post a photo of that Belle dress Izzy gave you!!!

Message 1 of 703 (8,907 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Fashion House

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This Sim belongs to in-game Darling; her ensemble features the new diamond collection sun hat. Gorgeous outfit. I call her "Fifth Avenue."

Message 2 of 703 (8,875 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette  Ask & you shall receive  Standard smile

Message 3 of 703 (8,871 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

SWOON!!! Thank you, @rmw8855!!! And you included the black version, too! Thank you for posting a shot that really shows the dress details. That's exactly what I like to see!

Message 4 of 703 (8,865 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarletteI went to the change appearance screen to take the picture.

Message 5 of 703 (8,860 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

How I wish that dress came in red!!!! I want to make that dress!

Message 6 of 703 (8,848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

What a great thread @VintageStarlette amazing idea 😍

Since fashion was allways one of my favourite parts of The Sims Mobile here are some pictures of my Sims 😊

@VintageStarlette wrote:

Fashion deserves a thread of its own. Seriously. Share your favorite Sims outfits, fashion faux pas,  new fashion purchases and rewards, and original designs! Need help putting an outfit together for a special themed event? Ask for advice here!

My first request...@rmw8855... Please post a photo of that Belle dress Izzy gave you!!!

Message 7 of 703 (8,840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@VintageStarlette wrote:

This is @Here4Snacks "Genie" in an ensemble featuring the new diamond collection sun hat. Gorgeous outfit. I call her "Fifth Avenue."

@VintageStarlette What you’ve got there is a mystery woman because that isn’t me 😮😮😮

my ladies:

00199D43-2927-435D-B00E-2B2C7FF8E860.jpeg456D616A-3B44-4463-B5A5-4F489FB884AD.jpeg1F7FE6FC-B782-407B-B406-DB902E39F6B7.jpeg

(The two on the outside are my permies  while rose, the one in fairy, is hopefully going to be moved on shortly so she can start a new life with someone else)

Other than that I have a male suit top with angle white wings, the female & male pirate costumes and a bracelet which triggers little love bunny Cupid’s to shoot out of your head... far too many asymmetrical skirts and ombré male tank tops. Thank goodness I can delete those now.

Message 8 of 703 (8,816 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Here4Snacks  All 3 ladies look amazing.  Where did the fairy costumes come from?  I have seen several around town and I think they are so cute.

Message 9 of 703 (8,802 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Wow!! They are all beautiful! @ava7171 I love those 2 gowns. Are they Izzy Creations? ☺

Message 10 of 703 (8,790 Views)