Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

by teddybeddy10

Original Post

Re: Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

★★★ Newbie

I also did out of curiosity and am stuck with a stupid sim I don’t want about to delete game 

Message 81 of 92 (1,975 Views)

★★ Guide

It happened to me too. Not because of curiosity, but when I promote one of my child, I accidentally hit "Create" button instead. I know it's me and my big thumb's fault, but no option to cancel? Aaaargh.... 😱

Message 82 of 92 (1,956 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@doodle_lass 

@bevbrooks13 

I did exactly the same thing yesterday on my level 21 account. I wanted to check out the cost  of creating a new Sim and guess what... it was free! So the game took me directly to CAS where I could customize my newly created Sim. I have an adult Sim with good upbringing who is ready to promote but he will have to wait until this new one retires Disappointed

Could we please get a confirmation button before we create a new Sim? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 83 of 92 (1,940 Views)

★★ Guide

@SalixCat Yikes! The feeling when it happened... And we have to hang on with that unwanted sim for a couple weeks. 😓 After the misclick incident, trying to promote my sims into household feels like diffusing a bomb. Fail to cut the right cable and boom! Regret. Well, I'm exaggerating, I know. 😂

I agree. If we cannot cancel the new sim, a confirmation button before creating will be very helpful. 

Message 84 of 92 (1,898 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's just happened to me. I'd just finished the roommate race and thought I was only buying the slot. Then, straight into Create a Sim. No go back.

It really needs an exit button. I wanted to play with my Sims couple a bit longer before they got a roommate

Message 85 of 92 (1,749 Views)

★★ Guide

I just noticed that the devs enlarge the create/promote button size when you click the empty sim slot, but then it transfered to family portrait which still had small size create/promote button. So, back to diffusing bombs again 😅⏳

Message 86 of 92 (1,731 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There used to be a cancel button in the corner but I think the best corse of action would be to think of a sim you actually want and go into there character section, once there you can change everything about them. You can also go onto another device and play this game not logged in, friend yourself and reach a level 8 relationships where you can move the unwanted sim into your new household. That’s all I can think of for now.

Message 87 of 92 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto!  So frustrating!

And then to come here and discover so many people have had the same problem dating back to 2018 and it's still not fixed!Teeth bared

Message 88 of 92 (1,217 Views)

Hero
@Ghilliegirl8 We just got the confirmation button for land expansions. Hopefully we will soon get a solution for this problem too. h🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 89 of 92 (1,179 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@teddybeddy10 Well, I think that you could try the option of the friend that asks your sim to move to his house. Also, you could try to kill him. xD
Message 90 of 92 (874 Views)